Got ours for June 1st!! Website gave me a lot of trouble and then it kept declining my credit card two different times, when there is no reason it should have. I retyped my card information and it finally took! I've been waiting 7 months to book this and relieved to finally have it and excited too!

Has ANYONE been able to book Sept 17th??? My gut is telling me that it didn’t instantaneously sell out, but they just didn’t release the tables yet for that date, similar to July 3rd & 4th....but why, why?? The dates before and after are bookable, why should this random Monday in September be different??
Nope, and I've been trying since they opened up other dates. :( It makes me feel a bit better that 7/3 and 7/4 aren't open yet either. I'm guessing it's got to be maybe an hours change thing or something? I just can't see how that 1 day could have sold out already and every other date in September is still open. The CM i spoke with said it's not bookable yet on her end either.

I’m not that concerned about the price. This is the only way I’ll get my husband to stay for the fireworks so it’s worth it to me. And we’re not doing any pricey sit down meals this trip since we’re going for food and wine and will spend most of our time grazing at the booths.

it's not that I am happy paying it, but honestly the pushing being able to sit on the grass without being pushed is making it worth it for me. I really want to see them and I would put up with pushing, but my family will hate it! I suggested me going to see the fireworks on my own but they don't want to do that. It's very hard for a child age 10 to enjoy fireworks they can't see while being pushed.

View attachment 312694

I did this quickly, but here's a summary of old vs new pricing. It looked like new pricing kicks in 5/28 for the Plaza Garden but 5/29 for the Terrace Viewing based on my website tinkering.

View attachment 312700

Ouch - getting pricey for my family of four! I liked it better when DD wasn't three. :-)

It looks like they copped on that the Garden Plaza Party is preferred by some and increased it more in line with that.

5 day cancellation period as per the email confirmation. I will take it that if you have it in writing - they will stand over that regardless from what they say elsewhere

Well I was really thinking about booking this for July 3rd, but the price was already pushing it. With the price increase I guess that makes the decision for me, can't justify $300 just to have a less crowded view of the fireworks.

We love being around the Hub for HEA, but for the 4th if they are the traditional fireworks, we like the flag pole spot. $300 is a lot I agree.

i didn't even realize the price went up till i came here. i'm good for the 22nd of june. we are all booked up now. no big dinner that night so it's a junk food night. lol BOG for lunch that day only. i'm excited cause we didn't see the new show yet. that's the main reason I did it. We have done the dessert parties for any new show like frozen when they had it and now star wars. makes it easier to enjoy with no stress. i hope they don't crowd up the garden and keep it nice and open so you can chill. they will prob herd us in like cattle though. who am i kidding. lol someone has to pay the boss's salary. lol

Did anyone else notice that one of the perks given to those who are staying Club Level and purchase 3 Fastpasses for $50 is that they receive a "preferred viewing location" for the nighttime shows - including HEA? I hope that doesn't mean the Garden Plaza. I think one of the great perks of the Dessert Party with Garden Plaza viewing is that the plaza is usually not very crowded. You feel like you actually have room to breathe - unlike those poor people crammed in on Main Street! I think that new program occurs right away, so perhaps we can learn what the "preferred viewing" spot is for those folks for HEA.

And taking away the last 4 days of May is very odd. Memorial Day weekend, potential opening of Toy Story Land in DHS - what is the reason for tihs change? Conspiracy theorists want to know! I am guessing price increase!

The above is what I posted months ago. After re-reading my last sentence I am going to go buy some lottery tickets today. I feel as if I can now predict the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter