MNSSHP Photos and Tips..I'll Start!!! New Pictures SOON!!!!

wow SPECTACULAR cinderella dress ! U look great in it! Have a blast!:thumbsup2

We will be there at 2 parties this yr, our DD6 will be Belle and then Aurora, not set on myself yet...........my Mom will be a jester.
Thank you! It didn't come that way of course, I had to get it altered! I also altered DS's Pants- they fit much better than what they did in that picture!

You guys look AWESOME!!!!! :goodvibes
:goodvibes Thank you!

You look beautiful in your Cinderella dress! And your DS looks so debonair!!!
haha, he is so proud when he has it on- he told me yesterday we have to go get his haircut so he will "look right" in his costume!

Thank you to everyone for all of the great insight and tips. We are taking our daughter for her first trip to Disney and will also be attending MNSSHP for the first time as well this year so I am trying to do as much research as possible to get the most out of the experience. Great thread, keep the tips coming! :thumbsup2

When are you guys going? Hey- love your username!!!

Thanks! We are going October 11-16 and I can hardly wait! BTW, your Cindrella gown is gorgeous and it looks beautiful on you. You are definitely ready for the party!

Thank you! We are going to the first one so it is not far off now! I have a few little things to pick up for the costumes.. and I am also shipping them to the resort, bc I am scared the airlines will lose them if they are in baggage!!

Bumping a good thread! Here are our costumes for this year- please keep in mind I just tried my dress on- I have alllll sorts of accessories to go with it! ha!
109_2293.jpg

109_2214.jpg

You'll be prettier than the cinderella at Disney!!! and your Handsome Prince is amazing!!!

I just got our tickets for September 15th!!! Now everything is paid for and we are ready to go!!!!! We only have 23 more days until we get there!!!

Bumping a good thread! Here are our costumes for this year- please keep in mind I just tried my dress on- I have alllll sorts of accessories to go with it! ha!
109_2293.jpg

109_2214.jpg

So PLEASE tell me you're taking your prince to CRT.......... At the very least, I'll expect to see photos of you guys in front of Cindy's Carriage and with Cindy and the Prince back in the Toontown hall of fame....

You better send me photos when you get back. I'm SO sad we won't be there at the same time, with me as Fairy Godmother and my daughter as Cindy in rags or pink or something.....

That gown is gorgeous.... I wish I had made it!!!

You know it! CRT before the party! You know I will take tons and tons of pics for you!!! I wish we were going at the same time to, it would be perfect!

Thank you about the gown, I thought you might like it- I have to give a lot of credit to the lady that did my alterations, she knew what she was doing. I am a size 2, and the dress was a 6. I am also really short, I think she had to take at least 6 inches off of the bottom!

You know I am going to have you making Wesley a new PC pretty soon- hahaha! His does not fit as well as mine does- but I did alter the pants and they fit much better now!

You know it! CRT before the party! You know I will take tons and tons of pics for you!!! I wish we were going at the same time to, it would be perfect!

Thank you about the gown, I thought you might like it- I have to give a lot of credit to the lady that did my alterations, she knew what she was doing. I am a size 2, and the dress was a 6. I am also really short, I think she had to take at least 6 inches off of the bottom!

You know I am going to have you making Wesley a new PC pretty soon- hahaha! His does not fit as well as mine does- but I did alter the pants and they fit much better now!

Well, great job on the alterations.... to you and your dress lady. It fits you like a glove and you look stunning in it!

I can't wait to hear (and see!) all about it! It will get me through some long September days of sewing as I anticipate our turn at it!

Wondering if any one has gone to MNSSHP yet? Any great tips to share, or photos? So excited...can't wait till Oct 1st!!!!!

I was wondering the same thing. Share, share, share......wish I was already there!

We aren't going to MNSSHP until Oct 2010 and I'm already so excited I could burst! I just wanted to say thanks for all the tips and the wonderful pics! :thumbsup2

Leaving in 2 days for WDW!!!!! My kids have their costumes finally decided....Alice for my youngest daughter, and minnie for my oldest. I am getting so much flack for the oldest daughter's costume because the skirt is so short..tween costumes are always way to sexy, but I have bought her some leggings to go with it, she looks adorable. I'm going to be the white rabbit.
Here is a list of our additional characters in our grand gathering:
Youngest Niece: Tinkerbell
Nephew: Peter Pan
Oldest Niece: Wendy
Will take lots of pictures and post them when I return!!

We aren't going to MNSSHP until Oct 2010 and I'm already so excited I could burst! I just wanted to say thanks for all the tips and the wonderful pics! :thumbsup2

September 18, 2010 for us. We are booked and half paid for.
like you we cant wait-- and with all this information on MNSSHP we should know exactly where we want to be.

Leaving in 2 days for WDW!!!!! My kids have their costumes finally decided....Alice for my youngest daughter, and minnie for my oldest. I am getting so much flack for the oldest daughter's costume because the skirt is so short..tween costumes are always way to sexy, but I have bought her some leggings to go with it, she looks adorable. I'm going to be the white rabbit.
Here is a list of our additional characters in our grand gathering:
Youngest Niece: Tinkerbell
Nephew: Peter Pan
Oldest Niece: Wendy
Will take lots of pictures and post them when I return!!

Can't wait to see your pictures, we are going Oct. 6 as a bearded Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell

Looks like we will be there the same time. Going to do the MNSSHP for the first time. Can't wait! Think my boy and I are going to dress as Buzz.:thumbsup2
Well, maybe just your son, huh? :confused3 I still think you should be Woody. Altho, being yourself is scary enough!! :rotfl:

(I am the sister in 'blame my sister', btw) ;)

We are also going 10/3-10/9 with MNSSHP on 10/6. My daughter (11) is dressing in this...

Only difference will be her silver sandals/flip flops. I was hoping to keep her 'heat' index down and, she chose this, from Camp Rock. I MIGHT wear a sweatshirt, Disney Halloween of course but, I'm open to buying something NEW, too! :thumbsup2

Absolutely LOVED everyone's pics!! It really DOES give you an insider's look to how NOT SCARY the night will be!!

Many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter