MNSSHP replaced by After Hours Event "Boo Bash"

I've tried 56 times so far. Different variations of busy signal, your call cannot completed as dialed, all circuits are busy. One time it was a guy instead of professional woman and it startled me. Has anyone actually spoken to a person or even got put on hold?

People who are getting through are getting a canned can’t take your call recording.

I just hung up after talking to a very kind CM who tried to book for me. Sadly she said most dates haven't been loaded or are otherwise just not working (and that IT is working on it). She said she has booked a few, so there is some hope!

On Hold since 7:00AM.. Chat advised calling 407-934-7639 and selecting option 5 "special events at Magic Kingdom". Same soundtrack as last summer..

I just hung up after talking to a very kind CM who tried to book for me. Sadly she said most dates haven't been loaded or are otherwise just not working (and that IT is working on it). She said she has booked a few, so there is some hope!
What dates were you trying for? We are attempting for the last week in August.

less waiting on line at popular attractions

is what is promised. You're right. Posters are assuming more then is being promised.
I suggest doing a search for Villains After Hours and reading the discussions. There was a LOT of discussion on the change in wording from traditional After Hours when they first introduced Villains- and that they were very different proved to be true.

That said, there were nights that people reported lines weren't bad, but it was very hit and miss and all of them were much busier than regular after hours. I'm all for people knowing up front what they're getting and going in fully informed. The problem could be solved by WDW stopping the practice of using the same names, or very similar names (after hours, early morning hours, extra magic hours etc..) for very different events.

I have been trying nonstop to get through since 7AM and either get a busy signal, a message saying the call can’t be completed, or the call says it fails.

It was honestly easier to get Free Dining back in the day than it has been to get these tickets lol

I called in right at 7 am eastern. I was on hold until 8:30 am eastern. I was able to get 1 ticket (that's all I was looking for) for a late October date.

Member services for DVC is just a busy signal. This is going to be a fun morning I can already tell...

Edit: WOW. Got through, gave my membership number, phone, etc. to the automated call, then got told they were busy and to call back later with an auto hangup

Update: 8 times. This has happened 8 times. It takes 1min and 50 seconds to go through the prompts before the hangup each time you "get in". What a mess.

Update: 51min on hold after selecting the Spanish option and I have tickets!

Last edited:
Member services for DVC is just a busy signal. This is going to be a fun morning I can already tell...

Edit: WOW. Got through, gave my membership number, phone, etc. to the automated call, then got told they were busy and to call back later with an auto hangup
I got the same thing. I love Disney but that is horrendous service. How do you just hang up on your customer. They need to at least give an option to wait.

Same! For some crazy reason I gave DVC another try. I *think* I am on hold now for real. Estimated wait of 32 min.

I got the same thing. I love Disney but that is horrendous service. How do you just hang up on your customer. They need to at least give an option to wait.
Same here! Eventually got back in and listening to music now for estimated 38 minutes. I was not guessing the DVC line would be easier to get through than the main number which I called over over 100X between 7-8am

I'm picturing all of us dialing hundreds of times with our credit cards in hand and Disney not willingly picking up every call to take our money..

I am finally talking to a CM...and, she is having a hard time verifying my Swan stay (booked through Priceline linked on MDE). This is nuts. I am now on hold for CM to get some help. 2 hours and 52 minutes.

3 hours and 2 minutes. 2 tickets Aug 10th!

CM said they are swamped with people who do not have hotel reservations trying to get tickets and they are verifying each and every request. Said that there are no shortage of tickets for any nights right now. Good luck, everyone!

So I bought the tickets and linked it to my account. It's not showing up in my linked tickets. Anyone else having this issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter