MNSSHP replaced by After Hours Event "Boo Bash"

I got my tickets for Halloween after many hours this morning. The DVC line was super easy compared to the others. I am concerned now with how difficult this was that the event is going to be super crowded. I wonder how many tickets they are selling.

So I bought the tickets and linked it to my account. It's not showing up in my linked tickets. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes. It's the same for me. I linked them, got the confirmation it was all good, but they don't show up in my tickets. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

We're DVC members and APs so we tried the AP line. Connected around 7:30 AM ET and was on hold for 3 hours before we finally got through to a CM and purchased our tickets for September 7.

Someone reported on the other thread that October 31st is sold out. I'm not sure how accurate that is or if that is just for a certain ticket type.

Yes. It's the same for me. I linked them, got the confirmation it was all good, but they don't show up in my tickets. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I printed out the confirmation and the screenshot of me adding them to my party members.

I printed out the confirmation and the screenshot of me adding them to my party members.

I also printed the confirmation. Hopefully that will work if there are any issues. I just noticed on the other Boo Bash thread that other people are having issues with it not showing in MDE or even being able to link them at all. At least we got through the linking part!

Oh Disney IT - sigh ..........

Good luck to all trying to get in.
Can't imagine being on hold for 3 hours.
Good to hear that they are verifying before purchase.

Crazy if its true that Halloween night is already sold out. As large of a company as Disney is, you would think they would invest in a better system for their call center and offer things like enter your phone number and we'll call you back or a way to handle surges of callers. But the easiest solution would have been to have a better method of purchasing these tickets. They could have easily done online ticket sales where you have to have a hotel reservation linked in MDE to make the purchase.

If that was too difficult, they could have had a special link to purchase the tickets that was emailed out to resort guests - then run an audit every night and cancel orders which were placed for people who don't have a resort stay.

There is nobody to blame here but Disney themselves - there are so many better ways they could handle this. I feel bad for all of the CMs that have to deal with angry customers who have been waiting on hold a long time and all of the customers who have to wait hours to talk to someone!

I'd like to think maybe Disney is taking note of these issues and working to solve the problem. but its been an issue for such a long time - I don't think they are doing anything to fix it, nor do they care.

DVC sent me an email confirmation but asked me to not link them until later this afternoon because of a tech issue linking tickets right now.

If you are having trouble linking, try waiting a few hours. It seems like they are aware of the issue and trying to fix it.

DVC sent me an email confirmation but asked me to not link them until later this afternoon because of a tech issue linking tickets right now.

If you are having trouble linking, try waiting a few hours. It seems like they are aware of the issue and trying to fix it.
I could link it, but I can't see it in the MDE yet. I have my confirmation email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter