"mom, really? Disney in December again?" PTR** link to TR last page**

I got my full set of nails put on today too!!! I got snowflakes on my ring fingers too!! We did our Pedis last night because for me to do all that after work and still have somewhat of a night does not happen!

Safe travels to Buffalo!

ok ladies and gents... it's 4:30am and I am sitting t my brother's house in Niagara Falls and I really wish it was 7am cause I wanna hit the road. I have given up on even trying to sleep today so I thought I would stop by here and say goodbye to everyone and welcome back to all those returning from the world. I won't have internet (except facebook on my BB) so I will talk to you all on the 17th!!

I missed your send off. I had such a busy week, that i got so behind with all my reading. I hope you are having a fantastic time!

I'm loving your FB updates and pictures.... I'm throwing pixie dust at you that this week drags and drags for you :wizard:

Hey everyone I am BAck!!!!

needless to say we had a great trip and I can't wait to show you the thousands of pics I took (ok only 1200 or so :confused3)

I am trying to sort out the pics on my computer and then I need to think of a catchy title for my TR ( I suck at thinking of catchy titles :sad2:)

Off to find some PTR's turned into TR's... talk to everyone soon!!!

Welcome home! So sorry we didn't bump into each other. I had left your number in my facebook info so I could contact you and then I couldn't get my phone to connect to Facebook while I was there. I could only post pictures by sending it by text message. I didn't get your number till we got back. I was so bummed!

Welcome home! So sorry we didn't bump into each other. I had left your number in my facebook info so I could contact you and then I couldn't get my phone to connect to Facebook while I was there. I could only post pictures by sending it by text message. I didn't get your number till we got back. I was so bummed!

Thats ok... at least I will get to hear about your trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter