"mom, really? Disney in December again?" PTR** link to TR last page**

Wow you are organized. How many spreadsheets do you have? I hate it when the Magical Depression envelope shows up on the door :mad:. I am so saddened by Indy losing :sad2:, but I will get over it!! Sounds like you have everything under control!
LOL at the magical depression papers. love it!

i did online check in and it is my first time- we will see how it goes as far as honoring my request, but i had to make that by phone since we are DVC- doesn't allow us to do it online.

LOVE the nails- so darn cute!

Wow you are organized. How many spreadsheets do you have? I hate it when the Magical Depression envelope shows up on the door :mad:. I am so saddened by Indy losing :sad2:, but I will get over it!! Sounds like you have everything under control!

Hahaha! :laughing: Magical Depression!

over organized maybe :rotfl2:

I have a the following spreadsheet:

My dining reservations
my daily plans (what park and ADR's)
my hourly plans (Inc. times I have to leave each place)
and
a list of detailed plans for each park, with the things I want to do at that park on that day

I am so happy Indy lost, did you watch the game? I thought we were gonna lose there and I was yelling interception at the TV... I won the game for NE!!!

Me too! That must be why we like each other! :laughing: I have sheets for
Dining reservations
daily plans
hourly plans
and a separate sheet for each day with my "tweaked" Ridemax plans

It cracks me up that every day while waiting in line for the Disney Bus, DS wants to read the daily plans. We are SO alike! :hug:

LOL at the magical depression papers. love it!

i did online check in and it is my first time- we will see how it goes as far as honoring my request, but i had to make that by phone since we are DVC- doesn't allow us to do it online.

LOVE the nails- so darn cute!

I'm not going to do it since we are only going to the Boardwalk that night and won't really be in a big rush

I love my nails

Hahaha! :laughing: Magical Depression!

Me too! That must be why we like each other! :laughing: I have sheets for
Dining reservations
daily plans
hourly plans
and a separate sheet for each day with my "tweaked" Ridemax plans

It cracks me up that every day while waiting in line for the Disney Bus, DS wants to read the daily plans. We are SO alike! :hug:

We are totally alike, maybe we should look at eachothers spreadsheets and see if they are the same

YAY FOR 10 DAYS!!

10 DAYS FOR ME TOO!!!

Can't wait to see how you made out with the requests. I also was debating about doing online check-in today for the POP reservation. Since I know the request is in the notes, they will either have the room available or not which is why I debating about just doing online check-in but why take away from all of the fun!?

Hey, I remember you saying you got a credit from SW when your fare went down. Is that a credit towards a future flight or a refund?

I just checked and the flight I wanted to MCO was $74, but then my dog ran away and when I found him and checked again, it was $159 :headache:.

YAY FOR 10 DAYS!!

10 DAYS FOR ME TOO!!!

Can't wait to see how you made out with the requests. I also was debating about doing online check-in today for the POP reservation. Since I know the request is in the notes, they will either have the room available or not which is why I debating about just doing online check-in but why take away from all of the fun!?

9 days now!!!!

I'm not too worried about how long it will take, we will just be happy to be at Disney

Hey, I remember you saying you got a credit from SW when your fare went down. Is that a credit towards a future flight or a refund?

I just checked and the flight I wanted to MCO was $74, but then my dog ran away and when I found him and checked again, it was $159 :headache:.

I got a credit to use towards future flights, which I used for my return airfare

I bought a flight at $99 and 15 min later it was $164, so crazy. I thought you guys were driving?

Hello to all my loyal readers (except the ones that left and are in Disney right now :snooty: )

Just wanted to say....

:dancer::dancer::dancer:Single Digit Dance:dancer::dancer::dancer:

party:party:9 DAYS!!!!!party:party:

I got a credit to use towards future flights, which I used for my return airfare

I bought a flight at $99 and 15 min later it was $164, so crazy. I thought you guys were driving?

That's the plan, but we're still looking for airfare up until the last minute! LOL I really would rather fly, but it depends on the fares.

I don't blame you, how long is the drive for you?

17 hours :guilty:.

So today I look on JetBlue and their fares are 74 each way, so I call DH and he says no. His reason, I banged up the car LAST YEAR (just a small-ish dent on the back passenger door that slides) and this year the door gave us some problems so we had to lay out $1K to fix it. He said that was our airfare money. I am going to stop looking at airfares since it's MY fault (it's ALWAYS my fault:laughing:) that we can't fly.

I don't know why the man couldn't tell me this before I got all excited about airfare.:rolleyes1

17 hours :guilty:.

So today I look on JetBlue and their fares are 74 each way, so I call DH and he says no. His reason, I banged up the car LAST YEAR (just a small-ish dent on the back passenger door that slides) and this year the door gave us some problems so we had to lay out $1K to fix it. He said that was our airfare money. I am going to stop looking at airfares since it's MY fault (it's ALWAYS my fault:laughing:) that we can't fly.

I don't know why the man couldn't tell me this before I got all excited about airfare.:rolleyes1

I remember about the car and you thought you would have to cancel. At least you still get to go. It would be 21 hours straight from here and there is no way I could handle that, I would be the only one driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter