"mom, really? Disney in December again?" PTR** link to TR last page**

I saw some gel christmas window clings in Bath and Body Works yesterday and I also would swear I saw them in Target.

I read your PTR earlier this month and I thought I posted, but I guess not, so :waves: hi!

It's easy to get confused between PTR's, dec threads, MVMCP thread adn DIS meet threads
:welcome !!!!!

I finally found some window clings and will be posting that in a min

So I finally found the Disney Clings

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Also thought these were cute

ry%3D400

I also finished up some Lime Green Mickey Heads for my bags

ry%3D400

If you see me say hi!!!!

Today I decided I needed to book my return airfare, my dream of living in the castle would not be a reality :sad:

So I went to the SW site and I had been checking regularily and the 7am or 8am flights were all $94 or $99 and I figured that the prices aren't gonna get lower now but I am very sad to have to get up at 4am to leave Disney.

Well to my surprise when I went online this morning the 11am nonstop flight was $99 :dance3::dance3::dance3:

So I jumped on that... later to leave and a shorter flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes after I booked it it went back up to $139 :scared1:

Yippppeeeeeeeee made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I picked up the shampoo and condition and batteries and I have everything!!! I am done, I just have to wait 20 days to leave!!!!

So I finally found the Disney Clings

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Also thought these were cute

ry%3D400

I also finished up some Lime Green Mickey Heads for my bags

ry%3D400

If you see me say hi!!!!

Today I decided I needed to book my return airfare, my dream of living in the castle would not be a reality :sad:

So I went to the SW site and I had been checking regularily and the 7am or 8am flights were all $94 or $99 and I figured that the prices aren't gonna get lower now but I am very sad to have to get up at 4am to leave Disney.

Well to my surprise when I went online this morning the 11am nonstop flight was $99 :dance3::dance3::dance3:

So I jumped on that... later to leave and a shorter flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes after I booked it it went back up to $139 :scared1:

Yippppeeeeeeeee made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I picked up the shampoo and condition and batteries and I have everything!!! I am done, I just have to wait 20 days to leave!!!!

Congrats on the awesome deal on airfare!!!

LOVE the window clings!!!! I found some cute non-Disney ones, but I am still on the hunt for Disney ones! You reminded me that I need to head to Home Depot and pick up my lime green Mickey heads!!! I think I might print a big lime green one on my computer, write my DIS name and hang it either in our window or on the door. I found a cute princess magnet dry erase board type thing in the dollar section of Target, so I might bring that and put it on our door so people can leave us messages!

wow score on your flight!!! what a great deal!! and love the window cling's- where did you end up finding them? Love the toy story ones!;)

Congrats on the awesome deal on airfare!!!

LOVE the window clings!!!! I found some cute non-Disney ones, but I am still on the hunt for Disney ones! You reminded me that I need to head to Home Depot and pick up my lime green Mickey heads!!! I think I might print a big lime green one on my computer, write my DIS name and hang it either in our window or on the door. I found a cute princess magnet dry erase board type thing in the dollar section of Target, so I might bring that and put it on our door so people can leave us messages!

I don't know how to make a big green one and write my name on it... man I have to get better at digital art... maybe I can print a big green one and use a marker to write my name :goodvibes

I saw the dry erase boards at my dollar store and thought I should get one... now I have to go back :headache:

wow score on your flight!!! what a great deal!! and love the window cling's- where did you end up finding them? Love the toy story ones!;)

I know eh... I was soooo happy!!!!

I found them at the dollar store, same one I always go to. I was just being impatient... my only flaw :)

The toy story ones are so cute and the cars one is one big cling!

Score on the airfare!!! :cool1::cool1:

I finally got the Disney window clings too! Same ones you found and I got a Winnie the Pooh one too.

I don't have a laminator for my LGMH but I still want to have them so people can say hi. Can you get them done at a store....? I had to go to Home Depot the other day and came back with more lime green ones as well as red (Mickeys Pants) and green (Gamma Sector Green) ones. No idea what I'll do with them but I have them. :rotfl: When I went last August we saw a door that had a bunch of LGMH with a hanging marker to leave messages. I'd love to do something like that too!

Score on the airfare!!! :cool1::cool1:

I finally got the Disney window clings too! Same ones you found and I got a Winnie the Pooh one too.

I don't have a laminator for my LGMH but I still want to have them so people can say hi. Can you get them done at a store....? I had to go to Home Depot the other day and came back with more lime green ones as well as red (Mickeys Pants) and green (Gamma Sector Green) ones. No idea what I'll do with them but I have them. :rotfl: When I went last August we saw a door that had a bunch of LGMH with a hanging marker to leave messages. I'd love to do something like that too!

AH HA I fooled you they are not laminated :lmao:

What you say but they look laminated... yes they do. So what is my secret???????

Packing tape!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I put packing tape on both side then cut around but leave like an eighth of an inch and .... voila... home laminated Mickey heads!!!!

::note to self:: still need to get to Home Depot

Love the clings :)

Ack I couldn't have waited to book flights, I'd be having major anxiety attacks. See, that's why I never get the really cheap ones I guess:rotfl2::rotfl2:

::note to self:: still need to get to Home Depot

Love the clings :)

Ack I couldn't have waited to book flights, I'd be having major anxiety attacks. See, that's why I never get the really cheap ones I guess:rotfl2::rotfl2:

it was stressing me out trust me but it paid off, if I had booked a month ago we would be flying out at 8 am and that means ME picking us up at 5am :scared1: That would not have been good:sad2:

it was stressing me out trust me but it paid off, if I had booked a month ago we would be flying out at 8 am and that means ME picking us up at 5am :scared1: That would not have been good:sad2:

Definitely not. I'm in NY, near 4 airports, so we have plenty of flights to choose from! I couldn't do 8am either. Our return flight is actually at 9PM, so we don't get home until midnight, but it's Sunday the next day, so that's ok.

AH HA I fooled you they are not laminated :lmao:

What you say but they look laminated... yes they do. So what is my secret???????

Packing tape!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I put packing tape on both side then cut around but leave like an eighth of an inch and .... voila... home laminated Mickey heads!!!!

NICE!!! :banana: I have packing tape coming out the ying yang at work -- I can totally make tons of those!

Okay, I just got updated. I found Disney Window Clings too at the Dollar Tree here. They had Tinkerbelle, Princesses, Pooh and Cars. They were all cute and this will be our first time decorating the window.

Awesome news on the flight!! You must feel so much better now.

Trish

CONGRATS ON THE CLINGS AND FLIGHTS!!!

I got similar clings at our Dollar Tree store here in Cincinnati a month or so ago! I'm glad you found them!!!

I really wish we had SW closer to us but we can't justify driving to Columbus which is almost 2 hours away when we have 2 other airports within 30 mins of our house but great deal on the flights!!

Definitely not. I'm in NY, near 4 airports, so we have plenty of flights to choose from! I couldn't do 8am either. Our return flight is actually at 9PM, so we don't get home until midnight, but it's Sunday the next day, so that's ok.

I wish I could get a really late flight out but it was $187 and I won't pay that much :scared1:

NICE!!! :banana: I have packing tape coming out the ying yang at work -- I can totally make tons of those!

I can't remember where I saw that trick but I think it's perfect and then I just punched a hole in them

Okay, I just got updated. I found Disney Window Clings too at the Dollar Tree here. They had Tinkerbelle, Princesses, Pooh and Cars. They were all cute and this will be our first time decorating the window.

Awesome news on the flight!! You must feel so much better now.

Trish

Oh I wish we had Tink ones, Oh well I think the window will be full now anyway and I was really happy to find Pooh today!!!

I do feel better now I was starting to stress:headache:

CONGRATS ON THE CLINGS AND FLIGHTS!!!

I got similar clings at our Dollar Tree store here in Cincinnati a month or so ago! I'm glad you found them!!!

I really wish we had SW closer to us but we can't justify driving to Columbus which is almost 2 hours away when we have 2 other airports within 30 mins of our house but great deal on the flights!!

it's 2 hours for me to get tot he Buffalo airport too but to fly out of Toronto was $1600 return for the 4 of us and I refuse to pay that much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter