"mom, really? Disney in December again?" PTR** link to TR last page**

I remember about the car and you thought you would have to cancel. At least you still get to go. It would be 21 hours straight from here and there is no way I could handle that, I would be the only one driving.

How quickly I forget...guess I should count my blessings;).

No, really, I am happy we didn't cancel. I'm making us stop on the way down b/c I don't want to get there and be exhausted. I'd rather come home bone tired. Besides..it's not like I have to go to school or work the next day:thumbsup2!! LOL (I sound like a selfish brat don't I? I'm really not THAT bad:lmao:). It will be nice to spend the night in Savannah since we only made a pit stop there last time we went. Lady & Sons is sounding reeeeeeeeaaaaaal good right now. Better than the ham & swiss quiche I'm baking from leftover ham:laughing:.

17 hours :guilty:.

So today I look on JetBlue and their fares are 74 each way, so I call DH and he says no. His reason, I banged up the car LAST YEAR (just a small-ish dent on the back passenger door that slides) and this year the door gave us some problems so we had to lay out $1K to fix it. He said that was our airfare money. I am going to stop looking at airfares since it's MY fault (it's ALWAYS my fault:laughing:) that we can't fly.

I don't know why the man couldn't tell me this before I got all excited about airfare.:rolleyes1

Ugh, that was a great price, too.

How quickly I forget...guess I should count my blessings;).

No, really, I am happy we didn't cancel. I'm making us stop on the way down b/c I don't want to get there and be exhausted. I'd rather come home bone tired. Besides..it's not like I have to go to school or work the next day:thumbsup2!! LOL (I sound like a selfish brat don't I? I'm really not THAT bad:lmao:). It will be nice to spend the night in Savannah since we only made a pit stop there last time we went. Lady & Sons is sounding reeeeeeeeaaaaaal good right now. Better than the ham & swiss quiche I'm baking from leftover ham:laughing:.

I love quiche!

If I had to drive to get there I would, I wouldn't be happy but I would do it!

ditto!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Ugh, that was a great price, too.

Yes it is... the lowest I got was $79... one day I would like one of those $59 fares I keep hearing about

yeah for the 7 digit dance!!:cool1::cool1:

ham and swiss quiche sounds so yummy!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:5 Days!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I did laundry all day and packed most of the stuff. There are always a few last minute things to pack

Tomorrow is church and football

Monday is checking for any more returns for the chocolate fundraiser at the girls school and last min trip stuuf

Tuesday is my nail appointment and I have a job interview.. cross your fingers

Wednesday I have to do the prize assembly for the chocolate fundraiser and last minute packing, we will also be watching the weather and if Buffalo is expecting snow we will drive to my brothers house in Niagara flls and stay there for the night

Thursday our flight is at 11:55am!

Down to 4 days for you. I missed the send off for a bunch of regulars who are down there now.

so our flight leaves at 11:55am on Thursday but Buffalo has been getting quite a bit of snow the last couple days so we are going to leave on Wed night after my mom gets off work and head to my brother's place in Niagara Falls for the night. Then we can get up Thursday morning and eat and head over without stressing about the weather.

It's been so quiet around here lately with half of my PTR readers in Disney

I got my first bit of Pixie Dust yesterday and I am not even in Disney yet. I got a call from Toni (oregonmommyof2) and they have an extra case of water so she asked if I wanted her to leave it at luggage services for me with my name on it. I love her she is so great!!!!!

3 days for me too!! I feel like the time is going to go fast and I'm not ready for that! I feel like there's still so much to do and working every day, even on Thurs before I leave is going to be stressful! Have you seen the weather? I enjoyed the 80s like it was last year..70s will be okay I hope but a lot more of double packing (clothes for daytime/nighttime) than if it were 80!

3 days for me too!! I feel like the time is going to go fast and I'm not ready for that! I feel like there's still so much to do and working every day, even on Thurs before I leave is going to be stressful! Have you seen the weather? I enjoyed the 80s like it was last year..70s will be okay I hope but a lot more of double packing (clothes for daytime/nighttime) than if it were 80!

yes i have been watching the weather... I guess there won't be much swimming

At least we will be in Disney and that's all that matters!

so today I have a mani, eyebrow wax and job interview... tonight is also Advent reconciliation at the church so that should keep me busy and we leave to drive to Buffalo tomorrow night!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter