Moonlight Magic at HS queue

I started at number 2000 this morning when registration opened at 9:00. At 9:15 I was at 432 and a message appeared that said “With 70% of Disney’s Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic registration still available, you’re in good shape. Hang tight.” So that was a relief! I was in and done registering by 9:25.

Good luck everyone!

So, what is the procedure for sign up on line, looking for August Moonlight Magic, have resort reservation. How do you get an e mail in advance to get ready to sign up on the day? Thanks!

So, what is the procedure for sign up on line, looking for August Moonlight Magic, have resort reservation. How do you get an e mail in advance to get ready to sign up on the day? Thanks!
You may or may not get an email the day prior. We didn't for the MK MM event nor the DHS MM event.

Either way, a "RSVP Online" button will be added to the event details page and you can use that to access the registration process.

Since you say August MM, that would be at DAK and the event detail page can be found here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...vents/moonlight-magic-disneys-animal-kingdom/

I know lots of people like the que, but I am super frustrated. When I first logged in right at 9:00, I was number 2228. I waited and watched the countdown. It said it was my turn, but it never redirected me to the site where you sign up. Finally after 10 min. I hit refresh, it put me back in line at number 808. In the meantime, I logged in on another computer. I was number 808 on that computer and it counted down to 603. the line is now paused. Ugggghhh.. I have now been dealing with this for 45 min. rather than working.
It took more time than I was comfortable with before redirecting actually took place once it said I was being redirected, but the instructions say not to refresh or you’ll lose your place in line, so I waited, it redirected, and we're registered.

It took more time than I was comfortable with before redirecting actually took place once it said I was being redirected, but the instructions say not to refresh or you’ll lose your place in line, so I waited, it redirected, and we're registered.

I didn't really have a choice. After about 10-13 min of thinking, It froze my computer. I guess I didn't so much refresh as everything shut down, and it asked me if I wanted to restore my page. I said yes, and it put me back in line. Same thing I guess.

The line is now moving. I'm now number 35 with 10% availability left. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

I guess you are supposed to get an email with a link. I didn't receive one despite having a reservation. I had to go into Member Benefits and search for the event. Once I found the page for the event, there was a button that I could push to RSVP which put me into the queue. You might want to call Member Services to see how you can ensure that you will receive the email. It would have made my life a lot less stressful this morning if I had received the email instead of fumbling around trying to figure out how this worked!

My husband and I both got an email at around 5 PM yesterday. If you don’t get the email the day before, I’d suggest being ready to use the DVC site instead, ready to go at 9 AM.

Message last updated: 10:13 AM

“Welcome back to those of you who made it.” Registration for Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is back underway, and we thank you for your patience.

First timer. Started @ 2700+. After almost 20 minutes got in. Yay!.:yay: Does anybody know if this shows up in My Plans on MDE?

Message last updated: 10:28 AM

We’ve received reports that C3P0 and R2D2 have stumbled into our registration center, so we’re taking a quick time out to make sure they don’t touch anything up. Just sit tight, and please don’t refresh your browser. Your number in line (listed above) may temporarily disappear but will reappear momentarily. And don’t worry, you won’t lose your place in line during this temporary pause. Stay tuned for updates.

I know lots of people like the que, but I am super frustrated. When I first logged in right at 9:00, I was number 2228. I waited and watched the countdown. It said it was my turn, but it never redirected me to the site where you sign up. Finally after 10 min. I hit refresh, it put me back in line at number 808. In the meantime, I logged in on another computer. I was number 808 on that computer and it counted down to 603. the line is now paused. Ugggghhh.. I have now been dealing with this for 45 min. rather than working.

Were you able to finally get it?

Message last updated: 10:32 AM

As the available spots drop like the Tower of Terror, we are evaluating how many people can come in for the night. We will update your shortly. And don’t worry, you won’t lose your place in line during this temporary pause.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter