mouse ears fans/programs

Thanks amy! If anybody has a template they are willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

You want a shape template, right? Not the wording in a template?

I made ours and used Creative Memories circle cutter and didn't have any problems. When we got married I knew nothing of the Cricut, but if you have someone willing to let you use that, I would say go for it. I can look for my template and see if I still have it if you are interested, just pm me as I don't always get on here daily.

Yep. I still have the template. Just located it !

When you used the cirle cutters, did you use them to make a template and then trace the shape over your actual printed paper? I'm just confused about how to use the 3 cutters to cut out the program.

Does anybody know what cartridge to use for the mickey head, for the cricut? I thought it was the Mickey and Friends, but I saw a pic of all the cutouts and there was no regular mickey head.:confused3

Does anybody know what cartridge to use for the mickey head, for the cricut? I thought it was the Mickey and Friends, but I saw a pic of all the cutouts and there was no regular mickey head.:confused3

I think it's the Mickey Font I think there is a regular Mickey head at the bottom, check that cartridge out. I'm hoping to get one soon, I've been looking and watching on ebay for the right one. HTH!!

Yes, I used them to make a template, but then I layed the template AND the circle cutting guides on top to use the cutting blade for a smoother edge than trying to follow a line to cut with scissors. Do you have circle cutting tools or do you want me to try to post a picture of what I used ?

I don't have any tools...if you could post a pic or PM me that would be awesome. I'm new at this DIY stuff but I'm trying to make the effort for the wedding!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went on Joanns fabrics website this morning and the Mickey & Friends cartridge was on sale for $33.99!! I scooped one up! :cool1:

I just finished up my programs and wanted to thank everyone that helped make them possible for me. I don't have a cricut machine so I was a little worried but it's absolutely possible to do them with a plain old pair of scissors.
Here's the finished product:
100_1598.jpg

And a close up:
100_1599.jpg

Thanks again to everyone that provided advice and templates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter