Mrs. Darling's June 2010 Accidental PTR: Pirates and Harry Potter 6/30 TR Link posted

Yea! You're back! I'm glad to hear that you at least thought HP was great (no matter what the crowds were)!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

I realized after we'd gone our separate ways that Saturday that you got a picture, but I didn't! :confused3 Add that to the list of things the heat did - fry my brain! :rotfl2: I hope you guys did ok in the heat, and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

YAY, welcome back! So glad to hear you had a good time and that HP was amazing. I am sure it was insanely crowded...we're hoping it dies down a little bit before we go. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!
I hope the crowds die down a bit for you too. You may have to wait a while to hear what my report though because it comes at the end of a long trip. I'll do my best to not drag it out too much:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

It's funny how the internet/computer is a mixed bag for me. I'm a huge addict and love to spend a lot of time online. But, I also like when I'm forced to be off. Life just seems simpler. :thumbsup2
I considered taking the laptop on the trip, but decided to leave it at home. I knew I would spend time on it if I had it. So instead during my downtime I sat out on my balcony and read Eclipse. (Silly me, I know.) Anyway it was a perfect vacation book and really a great part of the vacation.

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! I guess I can wait till you get :laundy: done! ;)
I still have a load of laundry waiting to be folded, but I'm hoping to start the trip report today.

Welcome Back! Just let us know when the tr is started and I'll be there!
I'm hoping to get it started today. Don't worry I'll post the link here!

Welcome back!!:goodvibes I'm so happy you had such a wonderful time!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about it!!:)
I can't wait to tell you about it! I just have to try not to get too distracted by the trip report and get some stuff done around these parts. Darn it! Why can't I think about Disney all the time?:rolleyes:

I cannot wait to hear about your trip!!! :banana:

Amanda
I have lots to tell! And I hope to begin real soon.

Yea! You're back! I'm glad to hear that you at least thought HP was great (no matter what the crowds were)!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

I realized after we'd gone our separate ways that Saturday that you got a picture, but I didn't! :confused3 Add that to the list of things the heat did - fry my brain! :rotfl2: I hope you guys did ok in the heat, and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
Harry Potter was great, but I'm just glad we stayed on site. That hour early entry was the only thing that made it possible. I'll post the picture of us when I get to that part of the trip report. If you want it sooner let me know and I'll PM you. The heat was pretty intense, but I was anticpating that so we did OK. We took breaks and went swimming during the middle of the day. That kept us all much happier.

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about the magic!
There is definitely some magical moments to be told. Coming real soon.

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading about your trip. :goodvibes
And I'm looking forward to writing about it. I love reliving the memories with all of my DIS friends:hug:

I considered taking the laptop on the trip, but decided to leave it at home. I knew I would spend time on it if I had it. So instead during my downtime I sat out on my balcony and read Eclipse. (Silly me, I know.) Anyway it was a perfect vacation book and really a great part of the vacation.

Why is that silly? I've read all of the books. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter