• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP - Tips, Tricks, Secrets newbies should know...

Where have the dwarves been at in previous years? We want to be one of the first ones in line for that! I am thinking of going to the first party and hoping it stays the same..Lol!

Where have the dwarves been at in previous years? We want to be one of the first ones in line for that! I am thinking of going to the first party and hoping it stays the same..Lol!

Last year was the first year for the dwarves to appear at MVMCP. They were in the stroller parking lot by the old Skyway building which has been demolished now. Don't know if the parking lot is gone or not. I think I read they are putting them in Frontierland by the Spalsh exit for MNSSHP this year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them there for MVMCP too.

Start lining up whenever you want. The tricky part is knowing exactly where the line will start. Ask around here before you go, ask the CMs in the area. Just know that they MIGHT not know the right answer. Since we're in the park all day on party days, we have an early dinner, then sit where the line will start and chat until 7.

We found Cm's last year in Fantasyland that had a list in their pocket of where characters would be for MNSSHP so I presume they'll have a similar list for MVMCP

This is a great thread. We are trying to decide if it is worth it for MVMCP. We have a four year old and by that time a 9 month old.

Thanks! I will try for LTT. :)The mixed reviews of TOny's made me nervous!

We love Tony's. We think the food in very good IMHO. Nothing spectacular, but if you children like spaghetti or pizza they may actually eat everything. If they like Hot Dogs, Burgers or Chicken tenders better then I would head over to Cosmic Rays.

Hope that helps and hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter