my husband thinks i'm crazy

abaldacci

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
you people have made me obsessed with disney. my dh is asking why i am on line all the time. he thinks i am crazy i hope you all feel just plain guilty.:D i loved disney before ,but now i feel i must know all
i read post every evening. so much info :confused:
thanks to all:D

Don't worry Amanda, your husband will get used to it and soon you'll be here as much as humanly possible ;)

My DW, Lady M, used to say the same thing. Now I lose out to her every so often and she gets to DIS all night, and I get to go to bed early. Welcome to the DIS, Amanda. :wave:

LOL...........my DH just wandered by to put something in the file cabinet and muttered something about me being a "DIS posting fool". He should know with the teenage DD out of town for a week I'll be on the computer DISing away ;)

My DH has gotten used to me DIS'ing any chance I get.

When we returned from our July 4th trip, he found me DIS'ing and said "Geeze, I thought you would of given it a rest for awhile" :rolleyes:

Hey, it could be worse . . .I could be in some seedy chat room, right? ;)

My dh just said I used up my computer itme for the day! Poor guy has gone insane.;)

Originally posted by kejoda
My dh just said I used up my computer itme for the day! Poor guy has gone insane.;)
You sure you have it right which of the two of you is insane?? ;) :p

I know exactly what you mean. However, I have even begun checking during breaks at work and of course my lunch hour. I just can't get enough. And what's worse is once I post, I can't wait to read what other people will post after me. Wondering if they will mention me or what I say in their posts.

Is that weird?

;)

My husband was the same way when I first found the DIS, but I got addicted and he got used to it.

I'm really glad you are part of our community :D

Originally posted by helenabear

You sure you have it right which of the two of you is insane?? ;) :p

No!LOL Thats probably why we get along so well.

:wave:

my mom and I are both obsessed!! hehe!
but I'm on here more than her(even though she's trying to catch me in posts...hehe!)

and my dad and bro don't really say anything!
my dad reads on here and prints stuff out
and my bro is a member and sometimes get's on to play games! lol

so are one big disney family! :)

Don't worry, most of my friends think I'm nuts hanging around a Disney board even though I'm not planning a trip anytime soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter