My unpopular opion

I saw it this weekend with my 23yo son. We loved it, and the entire theater of adults loved it. The few children in the audience were hysterically laughing. It was a fun time. The comment my son made as we were leaving, " That was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time."

Andy is gone...all growed up. TS 3 wrapped up Andy's story line. TS 4 is about Bonnie, the little girl who got all of Andy's toys. So, technically, if we want to follow all of the kids that inherit Buzz, Woody and the gang, the TS franchise could go on forever.

If you decide not to see it based on your opinion that TS 3 wrapped up nicely, you are depriving yourself of a fun, heartwarming, entertaining movie. I will say, the ending SHOCKED me and made me cry. So there's that. Also, if you do see it, make sure you sit through the entire end credits. There are a few mid credit scenes, but a little scene at the absolute end that will make you happy.

I am reconsidering I might see it a week from tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter