Natural Products Expo Cancelled

If Disney is so concerned about health protocols then the first order of business should be removing the air hand dryers they have recently installed DIRECTLY ABOVE THE SINKS in the Adventureland bathroom. :eek: OMG, my face was literally being blasted by germy air and water droplets from other people's hands who were using the dryers while I was at the sink just trying to wash, as there is no other option. This used to be one of my "go-to" restrooms but not anymore.

Yup, I won't use that restroom any more. I hate the air dryers - they never get my hands completely dry - and having them over the sinks makes it harder for everybody to get through the process. People are blocking sink access while trying to dry their hands. How many people will just skip washing to not have to wait??

Yup, I won't use that restroom any more. I hate the air dryers - they never get my hands completely dry - and having them over the sinks makes it harder for everybody to get through the process. People are blocking sink access while trying to dry their hands. How many people will just skip washing to not have to wait??
The areas by the baby changing tables have paper towels. I use those. Dryers (not just at Disney) gross me out. If a bathroom has them, I use them then sanitize right after or find another bathroom with paper towels.

I get people want to not use so much paper but I don’t care. I’d rather use that to dry my hands fully and have a barrier when opening the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter