NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the kids like their teachers?

DS only has one teacher and he said she's really nice. Kendall has two teachers. She is in the sixth grade. Two teachers team teach. She has one for three subjects then they switch. She likes both (so far). Kelsie (High School) has seven teachers. She didn't really say much about them.......yet. :lmao:

DS only has one teacher and he said she's really nice. Kendall has two teachers. She is in the sixth grade. Two teachers team teach. She has one for three subjects then they switch. She likes both (so far). Kelsie (High School) has seven teachers. She didn't really say much about them.......yet. :lmao:

I never liked high school teachers! Is your house super quiet? I always feel lost for about a week after Brendan goes to school. This year will be really bad since Justin will be a kindergartener. He will only be gone until about noon though. Not so bad!

Hi Sarah. How exciting that your little sis got to see the horses up close. I'm sure you took lots of pictures. I'd love to see them.

Yes it was great. I will post the picture as soon as I get them devoloped I am going to buy the CD's so I can put them on line. I only brought disposible camaras.

Sarah

The hotel was so great and the people there go so much out of your way to make sure everything is so perfect for you. Some people are kind of snooty, but just stayed away from them.

Sarah

We could watch Wishes fireworks from our beds. The hotel was so nice I dont think I could ever stay any where else now.

Sarah

I never liked high school teachers! Is your house super quiet? I always feel lost for about a week after Brendan goes to school. This year will be really bad since Justin will be a kindergartener. He will only be gone until about noon though. Not so bad!

Sort of. I don't like quiet. I have the TV on for a little background noise. I'm not watching or even listening to it. So am I strange? :rotfl:

We could watch Wishes fireworks from our beds. The hotel was so nice I dont think I could ever stay any where else now.

Sarah

Oh no, now your spoiled Sarah! I bet it was great to be on the monorail. Did your sister enjoy it as much as you did? I thought she wasn't real excited about the change?

Sort of. I don't like quiet. I have the TV on for a little background noise. I'm not watching or even listening to it. So am I strange? :rotfl:

Not any stranger than I am. I do that too, I can't stand a quiet house! It make me feel vulnerable or something.:rotfl:

My sister ended up loving the hotel she said she does not want to stay any where else either. She loved the monorail. She was not very happy when we were talking to people that were staying at AKL. Because they told us it was closed. She was mad they lied to us, but very happy with GF.

Sarah

Darn it - I missed all of the Nothings! Sarah - so glad you liked your trip. I know what you mean, I think the convenience and being able to see Wishes from our room is the reason I like the Contemporary best. But, it's hard to find the dough to stay there. Did you go to the Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland? I loved that show!

Becca - I think your school supply list is being delivered by turtle. At least, that's what these frogs tell me and they know everything.

Tricia - is the TV on? What's your favorite background noise tv? What's the countdown till homework comes through the door?:scared1:

Angie - I need you to organize an inservice with all of the bubble blowing Nothings so give me some education on this time honored skill. It is on my list, you know.;)

Our group playtime at the park today was a bit of a mess. We'd invited lots of kids from BamBam's preschool class to play together, kind of a "last hurrah" of the summer. Well, one kid refused to get out of the car (he's got issues), another got stung by a bee, and after 15 minutes of sweating, BamBam wanted to leave. This is why my kids love swimming - no noticeable sweating!

Yuck. Time to move on to kindergarten, I think;)

Sarah, So glad everything went so well for you & your sister. You deserved everything bit of it and more.:hug:

Let me know how your Mom made out.

:welcome: Home.

Judi

Wilma, the frogs do know all, they are the Gladys Cravitz of the new century.:rotfl2:

Did I miss why Jen is Moxie crimefighter? I need to know and feel out of the loop now.

We were chatting on MSN the other night. I mentioned that Jason Lee (My Name is Earl/voice of Underdog) named his baby Pilot Inspektor (even spelled wrong!) and that Penn (of Penn & Teller) named his Moxie Crimefighter. Jeni has now decided that she will forever be known as Moxie Crimefighter!

We were chatting on MSN the other night. I mentioned that Jason Lee (My Name is Earl/voice of Underdog) named his baby Pilot Inspektor (even spelled wrong!) and that Penn (of Penn & Teller) named his Moxie Crimefighter. Jeni has now decided that she will forever be known as Moxie Crimefighter!

Thanks Angie! I feel better that I didn't miss something in the thread. I think when we talk on msn we should have a secretary that writes a short synopsis so no one feels left out. JK!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter