NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon Nothings!

FYI~~ DD and DH are too much alike and they fight like cats and dogs!! I know...I just spent the day with the family. I told them there was no way I was going to WDW if they didn't learn to get along!!:headache:

Becca-I have a new TV boyfriend:

jamie_presenter.jpg

He's even Australian-sexy accent included!

Jamie Durie. He was on Oprah today-he's an Australian TV star. He's also a landscape architect.

Evening All. Finally got the water back on, so I've been able to take a hot shower. I promise I no longer smell. :rotfl:

I was just thinking about that..soon Cole will be getting on the bus before this time. You know you will get in the routine soon. I still have a few weeks.

Judi

I am taking today off because Cole gets to go see the Doctor.
Sports physical, well child check-up, & I know we will get to discuss the new vaccine for girls.

Judi

The fencing smilie is too cute:rotfl2: . She's going out for volleyball this year.
This is the first year that sports are offered for her age. That is what she wants to try. With her asthma we have to check to see if her lungs will work up to par..or if we need to medicate before, during etc.

Judi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter