NAUGHTY NOTHINGS -- New members welcome! (I want to start a really long thread....) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Nothings!!

Hi Judi!!

Hi Tricia~~~long time no see;)

Hi Heather. :hug: I know it has been a while for me. Crazy last couple of weeks with school starting, trying to do all the things we said we would do and didn't. Going on vacation. I'm back now with the kids in school. I have the computer all to myself. :yay:

The fencing smilie is too cute:rotfl2: . She's going out for volleyball this year.
This is the first year that sports are offered for her age. That is what she wants to try. With her asthma we have to check to see if her lungs will work up to par..or if we need to medicate before, during etc.

Judi

Three pages of sports smilies and I can't find one for volleyball. I've got bowling though for you to enjoy. :teeth:

6.gif

Kate goes back to school on the 27th.:cool1: She is ready I think. She is bored and misses her friends. Although I am not looking forward to the whole early morning routine.

Kate goes back to school on the 27th.:cool1: She is ready I think. She is bored and misses her friends. Although I am not looking forward to the whole early morning routine.

Keslie (teenager) felt the same way. Not really ready for homework but ready to see the friends she didn't see all summer. Now she's got both.........friends and homework. :lmao:

I just love math homework:eek: When does it get to the point that we can no longer help our kids with their homework?

Judi

There is a low pressure system in the Gulf of Mexico that could strengthen today and tonight. It is supposed to head this way and the rain is supposed to break the heat wave we are sufffering. Instead of sunny and 97 it is supposed to be rainy and 94:rotfl2:

I just love math homework:eek: When does it get to the point that we can no longer help our kids with their homework?

Judi

I'm there with Kelsie. Thank God DH is good in math because it's all Greek to me. :lmao: Kendall is in 6th grade. She hasn't had math homework yet but I was able to keep up with 5th grade math. :rotfl:

Heather it's 50 up here. Send me some rain...I'll send ya some cool air:thumbsup2

Judi

There is a low pressure system in the Gulf of Mexico that could strengthen today and tonight. It is supposed to head this way and the rain is supposed to break the heat wave we are sufffering. Instead of sunny and 97 it is supposed to be rainy and 94:rotfl2:

We have been over 100 for the last week. :eek:

Two kids are gone to school and I have to go wake DS up and get him moving this morning. I'll try to come back and play today. I'm babysitting my three year old niece today so I may be limited.

Bye Tricia :wave:

Have fun today...3 is such a fun age. (if you can send em home~right Heather)

Judi

:rotfl2: We're talking 3 yr olds & related threads at the bottom has "to neuter or not to neuter"..little late don't ya think:rotfl:

Judi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter