Nemesis Challenge:It's OK to Finish Next-To-Last, As Long As I Beat HIM/ Its Here!!!!

Just want to wish everyone who is running GOOD LUCK this weekend! I'm starting in Corral F for both races. Planning to walk the half in about 3 hours and hoping for about a 5:30 marathon. We'll see how I do with the heat and humidity on Sunday. And I'm hoping and praying my foot does ok with the miles!
Maybe I'll get to meet some of you there. I'm wearing an Ariel/Little Mermaid running skirt for the half marathon and a Minnie Mouse running skirt for the full.
Safe travels and safe running!!!
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Amanda
Thanks Amanda.. Good Luck to you too!

A salute to all runners but mostly Barry. May you safely navigate the 5K, 1/2 Marathon and/or the full. Enjoy the experience and celebrate the culmination of our your hard work getting ready.
Thank you... i think. :confused3

Best of luck to everyone running! I hope you all make it through safe and sound! Have an amazing race!
Thanks!!!!!! :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone running. I admire you all for taking on the challenge. I look forward to reading a TR if you can keep it PG enough for these boards. Lol
LOL... we might have to do the TR off these boards... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 popcorn::

This is going to look great hanging around our necks on Saturday morning...

Disney12medal.jpg

Remember a few weeks ago when I complained about weighing 178 and that I wanted to run at 170? Apparently, I will be running at 180.
182. :mad:
This is going to look great hanging around our necks on Saturday morning...

Disney12medal.jpg

And Saturday at lunch, and Saturday at Dinner, Saturday night at the podcast, on Sunday at MK, on Monday on the flight home, on Tuesday at work....

I just wanted to stop by and wish BOTH of you the best of luck. I was going to pick a team, but in my heart I just couldn't do it because I love you both. I could say I love Barry more since I've met him twice now, but I've known Tim longer on the DIS so then I could say I love him more. But I'm not going to do that....I'm going to wish you both the best.

Safe travels, good runs and have fun at our happy place.

I just wanted to stop by and wish BOTH of you the best of luck. I was going to pick a team, but in my heart I just couldn't do it because I love you both. I could say I love Barry more since I've met him twice now, but I've known Tim longer on the DIS so then I could say I love him more. But I'm not going to do that....I'm going to wish you both the best.

Team Tim, Kathy, just say it! :rolleyes1

Good luck, we're all counting on you!

GO TEAM TIM!!!!
Thanks Andy!!!

Wow.. Really?

I know why you can't just come out and say you are on Team Tim... You'll lose your photoshop guru. :lmao::lmao:

Team Tim, Kathy, just say it! :rolleyes1
::yes::

Good Luck to those running/walking :).
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

I'm heading to bed... flight leaves at 7:45 tomorrow..

We have to be out of the house by 5:30. UGH. Why am I up? I might actually be able to snooze on the plane without the kids though. :lmao::lmao:

See you all next week! :goodvibes

Have to admit I have been reading this on and off, but haven't followed it as close as I should have...

But I'd like to wish you BOTH a great run!

Go TEAM TIMARRY!

So we are back...

We had a great time at the Nemesis Challenge. I know most of you know how it turned out and I think I am going to do a short TR about my experience. I am at the beginning of my other TR so I'm not sure when I will start the marathon one. I need to think about this for a few days... popcorn::

that's nice said:
So we are back...

We had a great time at the Nemesis Challenge. I know most of you know how it turned out and I think I am going to do a short TR about my experience. I am at the beginning of my other TR so I'm not sure when I will start the marathon one. I need to think about this for a few days... popcorn::

What is there to think about? Sit back, ice the leg and start writing.

So we are back...

I agree - it was a great time. Like Tim, I'm in the middle of my other TR, but I think I'll try to write a short one for this trip at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter