New ‘Magic Happens’ Parade to Premiere on Feb. 28, 2020 at Disneyland Park

I am OBSESSED with this parade, as a WDW AP I cried when I heard the nod to Wishes and Remember the Magic. Now I have a weird question:
Trying to figure out the lyrics in the last song, especially the lyrics before "if you just believe, it's time to remember the magic happens" I can't tell you how many times I've seen the parade on YouTube trying to figure this out

"Just a little faith & trust, with a little pixie dust, your wildest dreams can be yours. Believing is enough, mix it with the magic stuff and love is an open door. And you can make impossible a possibility, just find star to wish upon, magic things are happening you'll see..if you just, if you just believe.

"Just a little faith & trust, with a little pixie dust, your wildest dreams can be yours. Believing is enough, mix it with the magic stuff and love is an open door. And you can make impossible a possibility, just find star to wish upon, magic things are happening you'll see..if you just, if you just believe.
I got that part, the next is the one i need help with
Dig a little deeper.... if you just, if you just believe...?????? If you just, if you just believe,...????... if you just, if you just believe... it's time to remember the magic. Happens...

OMG I figured it out using a really good audio yt video :) sorry, I know this sounds stupid but I've been trying to figure it out since the parade debuted

Dig a little deeper( from Princess and the frog).... if you just, if you just believe...higitus figitus migitus mum (from sword in the stone) If you just, if you just believe,...salagadoola mechicka boola (From Cinderella)... if you just, if you just believe... it's time to remember the magic. Happens...
I can die happy now :D

OMG I figured it out using a really good audio yt video :) sorry, I know this sounds stupid but I've been trying to figure it out since the parade debuted

Dig a little deeper( from Princess and the frog).... if you just, if you just believe...higitus figitus migitus mum (from sword in the stone) If you just, if you just believe,...salagadoola mechicka boola (From Cinderella)... if you just, if you just believe... it's time to remember the magic. Happens...
I can die happy now :D

Lol, I was actually going to reply that each of the last lyrics were from the films featured in the parade!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter