New discount out for DC

amyminzey

Mouseketeer
If you go to www.discoverycove.com , they have a discount going on right now. Not sure what dates it pertains to, but it's called something like Buy Early and Save (I think it's if you book 60 days in advance you get 10% off each ticket or something like that).

I'm sure this is NOT what you're looking for, but Seaworld Platinum passholders get a DC discount. I'm not sure if the Gold/Silver passholders get one or not.

We are going in July/August next year, not sure when yet, I would also love to hear about discounts, for a family of 4 anything would be welcome.....

All seaworld annual pass holders (Silver, Gold and Platinum) receive a discount off of discovery cove. You have to call to make the reservation as the discount cannot be applied online. Right now, it's about $30, but hey, that's better than nothing.

We paid $99 last year with the passholder discount for the non-dolphin swim package.

I know that Florida residents are getting an $80 discount right now.

Hi Noelle,

I saw your response to Amyminzey, and was wondering if I could ask you the same question she did. Our family is planning to visit Discovery Cove in March 2007 and I was also wondering if there were any discounts available. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
MouseGirl

Noelle said:
Hi Amyminzey,
I sent you a PM.
:thumbsup2

Our family of 4 is going next summer.............would love a DC discount too. Any info would be appreciated!!

Me, too! I'd love to find out how to get discounts for DC. We're probably going in June of next year.

Did I read somewhere that if you use a discount, you didn't get the tickets to Seaworld/Busch Gardens in Tampa?

KC :sunny:

KCMiller said:
Did I read somewhere that if you use a discount, you didn't get the tickets to Seaworld/Busch Gardens in Tampa?

I used the coupon code last week and also got the Seaworld/Busch Garden tickets with no problem. :woohoo:

If you are a Florida Resident you get a decent discount. If you are a Platinum passholder you get a STEEP discount (70 bucks for non dolphin swim).
Even if you dont get a discount, I still HIGHLY recommend it. We were there yesterday, and all I can say is....wow. Kids, All inclusive means ALL INCLUSIVE. Take a bathing suit, some sunscreen and just go.

Hey, they even gave us the sunscreen ! One that is safe for the fish :thumbsup2

Things to remember when figuring out the cost........it includes:
Parking ~ Welcome Photo ~ Breakfast ~ Wet suit or vest ~ Use of mask ~ Snorkel you take home ~ Sun Lotion ~ Locker ~ Towels ~ Snacks and Drinks all day long ~ very nice lunch (burgers to salmon, salad, drinks, dessert....) while listening to live island music ~ plenty of lounge chairs, umbrellas etc ~ wonderful relaxing day !

BippityBoppityBoo said:
Coupon code: RETURN :cheer2:

saves $50 per person. Expires 12/17/06.

Anyother discount codes for later. We arrive 12-21-06 and then we are planning a trip for 2 weeks this summer.

I'm glad I came to this site and found this thread.

My DC visit is Jan 23rd and I booked this reservation on the 15th of this month. For whatever reason the 10% book early discount was not applied to my reservation. I just finished rebooking with a DC agent and now I've been able to save over $60.

Yay for me! And thanks to the folks here for the discount updates.

BippityBoppityBoo said:
I used the coupon code last week and also got the Seaworld/Busch Garden tickets with no problem. :woohoo:
:confused3 I thought you just got SW tix with the Dolphin Swim, is there a BG option too?

Anyone know the cancellation policy?

rihard2000 said:
I'm glad I came to this site and found this thread.

My DC visit is Jan 23rd and I booked this reservation on the 15th of this month. For whatever reason the 10% book early discount was not applied to my reservation. I just finished rebooking with a DC agent and now I've been able to save over $60.

Yay for me! And thanks to the folks here for the discount updates.

What code did you use?

I didn't have to use a code. The 10% discount is offered right on the booking page of the website. The elegible dates are highlighted in in yellow (I think it was yellow) and must be reserved 60 days in advance.

I don't know if it's a good idea to post it but, I know of a 20% on line discount code for Discovery Cove that's good til March '07. If anyone needs such a thing, PM me. :)

Somebody was selling the same RETURN discount on ebay for $5 but it expires 12/17/06

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter