• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New discount out for DC

I can't pm yet--how might I go about getting that code. I am going in April--do you think the code will still apply? About to make our reservations.

I don't know if it's a good idea to post it but, I know of a 20% on line discount code for Discovery Cove that's good til March '07. If anyone needs such a thing, PM me. :)

Sorry DTOP, I cannot PM yet but would really appreciate the DC dicount code. My family will be going mid Feb and it would really help alot. Thanks, if it's possible.

I used the discount code yesterday and got the single price to $207.20 . If you are asking for the code make sure you reply to DTOP as he is giving it out. I've gotten a couple of messages to me from replies down the line but I figure we should go to the source for this.

To new to PM DTOP, But would appreciate discount code for trip in mid Feb. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone know how the "return" code was distributed? I just went and was hoping they would give a code out for returning guests like they did last year.

You (gcoop) should have the code in your PM by now.

mrsklamac, I believe it was mailed out last year.

Hello, Im brand new today to this board. Im hoping someone can help us get a discount code for Discovery Cove. We are going to be in Florida from 04-03-07 to 04-09007. My daughter is BEGGING to do the dolphin swim and how can I refuse...lol

Hoping that someone can help make me a hero and save my checkbook.

Thanks
Don

DTOP, I would appreciate the 20% off code too. I'm not able to PM as I just signed up, but we are leaving in 5 days to go, so the code would be great - I plan on making reservations tonight.

Thank you !!!!

I would love to have this code if possible :goodvibes

my DS has realy been wanting to go to DC.

hey. i am new here and thinking about going to dc in march. can anybody send me this code? thx
jessi

Can you please send me the code too. I just signed up and cannot PM. We have 5 kids, so the discount will save us a bundle. Thanks!

dtop i'm new too in fact it's my first day posting,although, I have been trying for months but kept getting it wrong. Could you please send me the code too.Thanks

We have a large family going in Nov 2007. Will the code help? Could we get it from DTop? Thanks

Got the code and it saved me almost $400 for my family of seven.

Hi is it possible that you can send me the code too.
I want to visit Discovery Cove in May with my Wife and Child.
My Girl is making me crazy to meet the Dolphins :goodvibes

THX,
Pascal :thumbsup2

Just PM me pascal and let me know when you're going. Never mind I see you're going in May, I'll PM you.

I am not sure I am doing this right, but was wondering if/how I can get the code also? Going in June. How much will it save a family of 4? Any help is appreciated. Don't even know how to PM someone.....VERY new...can you tell?

Hi I wonder if you could give me the code too please. If I book now would it be valid for July this year. Thank you for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter