New discount out for DC

Hello DTOP,

I don't know how to PM either, can you send me the 20% code too, I would really appreciate it.

thank you

I would also love to know about the discount! I have always wanted to try DC and am going to Orlando in May!

Hello Hello ALL :)

I've just joined as about to visit Orlando in a couple of weeks and remembered something about returning guests to DC.

Like many other people in here I could be very grateful if one of you generous souls would be kind enough to share the magical code with me please?

Thanking you in advance for your kindness!

Lady S! :)

Hi! There is a new discount out for Discovery Cove. It is valid for most dates until June.
I think it's a 15% off the price.
For example, the price for a Dolphin Swin for 16 Jun is $237.15 and Non-Swim is $152.15 (plus tax). If you would like to add Busch Gardens & Sea Word 14 day option the price is $25.50 instead of $30

For a low-season admission, the price is $220.15 for Dolphin Swim and $135.15 for non-swim. (plus tax).

Just PM me if you want the code ;)

Would love to have a code for Discovery Cove that is good for early May. I think I am going to surprise DH and DD with Discovery Cove and I'll take the Ds's to Sea World for the day.

Thanks!

I can't PM yet, how do I get the code? it is for a family of four going on May 23rd. Thank you so much!

Hi! There is a new discount out for Discovery Cove. It is valid for most dates until June.
For example, the price for a Dolphin Swin for 16 Jun is $237.15 and Non-Swim is $152.15 (plus tax). If you would like to add Busch Gardens & Sea Word 14 day option the price is $25.50 instead of $30

For a low-season admission, the price is $220.15 for Dolphin Swim and $135.15 for non-swim. (plus tax).

No luck with the PM to you, can you PM me with the Discovery Cove. Looking for May and June.

Thanks

As a fairly new member i am unable to PM yet so please could you PM me please if there is a discount code for August 2007:)

hkrocketman, just PMed you now :)

gillybean, unfortunately as far as I know there aren't codes available for August 2007 :sad1:

Just to let you know - the 15% code has been published openly on several websites - including this forum - no need for the cloak & dagger PMs anymore ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter