New discount out for DC

The discounts are generally not applicable for the busy season which is basically from June through August.

DTOP I do not know how to do pm yet. we are going to dc in april. there are 4 of us. could you please do that pm thing for me? I would really appreciate it.

Hi I have just joined today to try and find out more info on discovery cove discount codes, My family are going to orlando the end of dec 2007 are there any codes which would apply dec/jan. Thanks for any help you can give us.

Any chance this code is valid in April ?

TIA

... and can i have it please :D

dtop - just realised I asked you for the code but don't know what a PM is can you let me know. I go in May. thanks

Hello,just jumping on the band wagon. A bunch of us are going down next week and the code would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello,
In May we go to Discovery cove.
At this moment you can get a 10% discount when you make a reservation.
This is the price without promo code.

How much discount we will get with a promo code.

Which codes are available at this moment.

Who want's to help me with this.....:confused3

Pascal

Hey Dtop,
New to the forum and unable to PM. Can anyone out there give me the 20% code. It would mean the world to me to be able to take my children in late April, but probably won't be able to go without a discount. Thanks for anything you guys can do.

DTop or anyone else who has received the code,

I have also just joined the forum and can't post a PM yet. My family of 4 will be in Orlando next week. We would LOVE to go to Discovery Cove but the regular price is over our budget. The 20% discount would allow us to just bust the budget.

Please send me the code ASAP so I can reserve our day at DC.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated. It's things like this that make these forums such a great help for regular folks to save $$$ and get great advice.

Thanks,
EasyEddie

Hi-
I'm going to Florida in 5 weeks for spring break. I was wondering how to get that 20% discount...it would be greatly appreciated!:flower3:

DH just told me he would LOVE to do DC this Aug. Would someone pm me any code valid for 8/2007.
Thank-you in advance. :surfweb:

DH just told me he would LOVE to do DC this Aug. Would someone pm me any code valid for 8/2007.
Thank-you in advance. :surfweb:

That is when we are going, and as far as I can tell, I have not seen any valid codes for June, July or August.

can you send me the discount as well?? Thanks!

I don't know if it's a good idea to post it but, I

know of a 20% on line discount code for Discovery Cove that's good til March '07. If anyone needs such a thing, PM me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter