new potter coaster?

He seems pretty confident in the April date. Time will tell! Would be an added bonus to have it when I’m there

There were two cranes on site when I was there 2 weeks ago but they didn’t move once in the 5 days I was there. Now maybe they were doing groundworks or something that didn’t require heavy lifting but I found it odd that there wasn’t much work going on.

Now way it opens by April. Initial "construction" might be complete by then (that others seems to thing that's what's being alluded to) but they have so much more added work to wrap up.

I'll eat my words if it happens though.

June 13th is confirmed

JUST ANNOUNCED: Take flight on an all-new thrilling roller coaster ride, coming to #WizardingWorldOrlando on June 13, 2019. Sign up to be among the first to know about new details at http://bit.ly/2Tbs4ny .

Dz8PygxWoAAXZba.jpg

Supposed to be more ‘family friendly’ as to height requirements.

Don’t see any mention of what the minimum will be.

Anybody know?

this coaster is rumored to have a higher height restriction than gringotts . It's height requirement is rumored to be 46 inches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter