New shampoo containers?

Retroecho

circle skirts & pixie dust
Does anyone have a picture of the new bill shampoo/conditioner container?

One was posted in the last 2 weeks. They have 3 compartment for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It's locked on the top so (theoretically) no one can access the insides.

I have news for you. I thought it was locked also, but is not a lock, simply a twist-knob to hold the frame closed. The person who clarified this for me posted photos of himself holding the bottle of shampoo in his hand, so I would bring my own shampoo/conditioner if I were you.

66b37ba3-e882-4ccd-ad67-51bc2642ca36-jpeg.297078

I have news for you. I thought it was locked also, but is not a lock, simply a twist-knob to hold the frame closed. The person who clarified this for me posted photos of himself holding the bottle of shampoo in his hand, so I would bring my own shampoo/conditioner if I were you.
:worried::crazy2::scared:Ew.

All kidding aside, I believe they still offer soap in bar form in a wrapper, which is okay. It's just the liquid supplies (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) that are in those unlocked bottles.

I wonder how many guests taking home souvenirs it will be before these have a lock feature. LOL

It appears to be a lock but it’s just like a bedroom door lock concept. It you put something in the two holes and turn, it unlocks.

They’ve tried something similar before ... my wonder is if these are screwed in and they change their minds there is now holes in the molded enclosure. Showers no longer tile.

It appears to be a lock but it’s just like a bedroom door lock concept. It you put something in the two holes and turn, it unlocks.

They’ve tried something similar before ... my wonder is if these are screwed in and they change their minds there is now holes in the molded enclosure. Showers no longer tile.
I guess they can fill holes with a white silicone but it doesn’t sound like they will change their mind any time soon. Until people start getting sick from shared germs in contaminated pumps.

I guess they can fill holes with a white silicone but it doesn’t sound like they will change their mind any time soon. Until people start getting sick from shared germs in contaminated pumps.

Yeah, I know ... I guess I hate that they went with plastic walls instead of tile as much as I hate the bracket. Our bracket has standing water and a "film" on it, and I was visualizing the holes back there and mold ... :crazy2:

Wow I stayed at POP in DEC and they weren't in the refurbed rooms then. I'll tell you right now it's a NO for me. I don't like most hotel lines of toiletries (including all the forms of H20) so I don't use them. Just about every spa I've ever been in have these and I've seen dispensers on cruises and they were common in Europe but given my dislike of the contents, the shared bottles just turns me completely off. I've loved the new minimal bed linens and non carpeted rooms, but this is my line in the sand for refurb issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter