• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1. No...they have scanners in place though, so in the future it will have fastpass.
2. $99 +tax...I think it was $107 total. No discounts
3. Yes they were gone when I went late June for my reservation. They were restocked 2 weeks ago, and they are sold out again. For any item you see there you want, I would buy it. Restocks have been far and few in between.
I built mu droid on the 29th and they had alot if first order and scoundrel chips, my husband built his the next day and they still had some chips
For those that have droids with personality chips, what is the best way to get them to interact? Mine has a first order chip. On Sunday I briefly walked around with it and it did move a lot around Kylo's ship, and droid depot. But when I was near other droids, the markeplace, and just walked around, it didn't move very much. Is that how it is supposed to be with the chip? Maybe I got used to how it was before getting the chip?
my husband and I both did a droid and they both would interact with other droids as we passed them, I did mine the day before my husband did his and when he got back to the room it refused to interact with mine, he switched his off and then back on and the darn droids wouldn't shut up. So try switching off then back on. We both did a scoundrel chip and mine went off when a storm trooper walked by and I was stopped and told my droid had an attitude and was malfuntioning and that I should get the right kind of personality chip (first order).

Does anyone have a guess or an educated guess as to whether or not (or when) Disney will incorporate maxpass/Fastpass for Millenium Falcon into the system? I know that right now, there is no maxpass/Fastpass for Millenium Falcon. I’m just wondering when it will eventually be available.

Does anyone have a guess or an educated guess as to whether or not (or when) Disney will incorporate maxpass/Fastpass for Millenium Falcon into the system? I know that right now, there is no maxpass/Fastpass for Millenium Falcon. I’m just wondering when it will eventually be available.
It was built to have MP/FP. So it is likely that one day it will have it. But lines haven’t really been too bad so I doubt there’s any rush, as in, I wouldn’t think they’d add it this year, and the earliest I’d guess they’d even think about it is when RotR opens in January (and even that seems early) but that’s just me speculating. If you’re going any time soon, I wouldn’t count on it. But the standby lines moves pretty quick so don’t worry!

It was built to have MP/FP. So it is likely that one day it will have it. But lines haven’t really been too bad so I doubt there’s any rush, as in, I wouldn’t think they’d add it this year, and the earliest I’d guess they’d even think about it is when RotR opens in January (and even that seems early) but that’s just me speculating. If you’re going any time soon, I wouldn’t count on it. But the standby lines moves pretty quick so don’t worry!
Thanks for your thoughts! We are actually going after RotR opens. March 2020. So I was kind of hoping Millenium Falcon would have MP/FP by then.

I know this is against wise advice, but say we decide to rope drop galaxy’s edge...exactly how far up do we need to be for it to be worth it? Also a while ago someone posted a map of where you walk for it. Is there a certain path you take to get there?

The 45 minutes starts when you sign the bill on the drinks you ordered. You get 45 minutes to enjoy your drinks. The time it takes for a server to take your order doesn't count. We were served within 5 minutes at the actual bar.

It's not even close to the best bar on property.

This time we didn’t get our drinks until 15 mins until after I signed the bill. And then I had to ask for the snacks we ordered. It’s funny to me how there is almost no service during your stay, but all of a sudden there are CMs to be found every where when it’s time for them to tell you to leave!

The Oga’s experience is pretty inconsistent... when you can check in, where you’re put, which things they actually have in stock, server personality and speed... so I do think there are quite a variety of experiences!

Although as you said, it’s always a great Star Wars experience! I personally find it to be one of the most fun places anywhere in the parks, but with pre-mixed drinks and the chaotic atmosphere, it’s definitely not really a stellar “bar experience” in comparison to other places.
I think the Outer Rim was mixed in a shaker when I was there during the reservation period, as I saw the bartender making it. I know some of the others came from the spigots hanging around the bar that go with the theme. I really liked the Outer Rim.

I built mu droid on the 29th and they had alot if first order and scoundrel chips, my husband built his the next day and they still had some chips

my husband and I both did a droid and they both would interact with other droids as we passed them, I did mine the day before my husband did his and when he got back to the room it refused to interact with mine, he switched his off and then back on and the darn droids wouldn't shut up. So try switching off then back on. We both did a scoundrel chip and mine went off when a storm trooper walked by and I was stopped and told my droid had an attitude and was malfuntioning and that I should get the right kind of personality chip (first order).
Hi! How long does the droid building experience take? I just booked it at 6:10 for my two kids, DS15 and DD13 and Im wondering if we have time afterwards to hit Ogas for a drink before the 9pm Fantasmic which we will have had 4:20 BB Dining package for earlier. Not sure how early we need to be at F! for Dining package reserved area seating and dont want to rush anything. We can hit Ogas another night/day during our trip too if the time would be too tight.

I played with mine a little bit on Saturday. It talks the most around other droids. Although, the droids that they have on the counters in droid depot, it doesn't talk to them. Maybe it doesn't get along with those lol. I'm going to bring it again Sunday so hopefully some storm troopers will be out and I can see how it reacts to them.

I know this is against wise advice, but say we decide to rope drop galaxy’s edge...exactly how far up do we need to be for it to be worth it? Also a while ago someone posted a map of where you walk for it. Is there a certain path you take to get there?

I’d also be curious to have this information... I would like to know when it would be more wise to run away to other places in the park. We can keep up, I’m sure... and we do plan to arrive early... I just don’t know if enough other early risers will be there in spades to the point to push us too far back to bother at rope-drop... xD

Hi! How long does the droid building experience take? I just booked it at 6:10 for my two kids, DS15 and DD13 and Im wondering if we have time afterwards to hit Ogas for a drink before the 9pm Fantasmic which we will have had 4:20 BB Dining package for earlier. Not sure how early we need to be at F! for Dining package reserved area seating and dont want to rush anything. We can hit Ogas another night/day during our trip too if the time would be too tight.

It will depend on how busy droid depot is. The busiest I saw it was during my reservation in June and the line was out the door.It took maybe 20-30 minutes? So if there isn't a line out the door, and you see stations open, it shouldn't take long.

I’d also be curious to have this information... I would like to know when it would be more wise to run away to other places in the park. We can keep up, I’m sure... and we do plan to arrive early... I just don’t know if enough other early risers will be there in spades to the point to push us too far back to bother at rope-drop... xD

I was there at the end of June when the crowds were alot lower.
  1. You would need to be first in line at en entrance turnstile, either on a normal opening or if you have early entry access. If you dont have early access dont even bother trying.
  2. If the park opens at 8am, I would be at the entrance turnstile no later than 6.45am
  3. If you have early access and the park opens at 7.00am I would be at the entrance turnstile no later than 6.15am
  4. When they open the turnstiles walk with purpose on the right side of Main Street to the Hub, as if you are going to Tommorrowland.
  5. CM's will direct people around The Hub to Tommorrowland side and then across in front of The Castle to Frontierland side.
  6. CM's will hold people at Frontierland entrance for SWGE
  7. You will need to be as close to the Frontierland entrance as possible
  8. When the CM's open the Frontierland entrance you will need to walk with purpose into Frontierland, down to Golden Horseshoe and then turn left along Rivers of America.
  9. You will then follow Rivers of America through to New Orleans Square, past Haunted Mansion, down to Hungry Bear and then along the new Critter Country Entrance to SWGE.
  10. You will need to walk with purpose and keep at the top of the crowd as you can.
ropedrop.JPG

This is a photo I took at 7.30am on an early access morning Tuesday 2 July 2019, of the people waiting in line at Fronteirland entrance for SWGE

SWGE at rope drop.jpg

I was there at the end of June when the crowds were alot lower.
  1. You would need to be first in line at en entrance turnstile, either on a normal opening or if you have early entry access. If you dont have early access dont even bother trying.
  2. If the park opens at 8am, I would be at the entrance turnstile no later than 6.45am
  3. If you have early access and the park opens at 7.00am I would be at the entrance turnstile no later than 6.15am
  4. When they open the turnstiles walk with purpose on the right side of Main Street to the Hub, as if you are going to Tommorrowland.
  5. CM's will direct people around The Hub to Tommorrowland side and then across in front of The Castle to Frontierland side.
  6. CM's will hold people at Frontierland entrance for SWGE
  7. You will need to be as close to the Frontierland entrance as possible
  8. When the CM's open the Frontierland entrance you will need to walk with purpose into Frontierland, down to Golden Horseshoe and then turn left along Rivers of America.
  9. You will then follow Rivers of America through to New Orleans Square, past Haunted Mansion, down to Hungry Bear and then along the new Critter Country Entrance to SWGE.
  10. You will need to walk with purpose and keep at the top of the crowd as you can.
View attachment 425270

This is a photo I took at 7.30am on an early access morning Tuesday 2 July 2019, of the people waiting in line at Fronteirland entrance for SWGE

View attachment 425271
Gah ok no thanks! We will go to Tomorrowland instead and will just have to watch for the wait times to drop for the ride.

I have not yet experienced SWGE but will be going next month. I have read on several sites it is considered a bust and not much traffic. Everytime I see wait times for the MF it’s a minimum of 70 minutes. Is the rest of the land and restaurants slow? Less foot traffic etc? Maybe I’m missing something?

There's been plenty of traffic every time we've visited (at least once a week since it opened to the public). "Not much traffic" can mean "not as much traffic as management expected," but "not as crowded" still can mean "crowded to some extent." It's not miserably packed, but it's not empty either. The Cantina certainly isn't empty. And just because some people blog that they are disappointed, that doesn't mean that SWGE is "a bust." Have you read through this thread yet? There are a lot of posters who really like the new land and enjoyed their visit/s. Plan your own visit with an open mind, then see what you think.

There's been plenty of traffic every time we've visited (at least once a week since it opened to the public). "Not much traffic" can mean "not as much traffic as management expected," but "not as crowded" still can mean "crowded to some extent." It's not miserably packed, but it's not empty either. The Cantina certainly isn't empty. And just because some people blog that they are disappointed, that doesn't mean that SWGE is "a bust." Have you read through this thread yet? There are a lot of posters who really like the new land and enjoyed their visit/s. Plan your own visit with an open mind, then see what you think.

I have and we are super excited to check it out drink some milk, eat some food and ride the MF. Nothing is dampening our spirits and a lower crowd is just fine with me. Lol

I have and we are super excited to check it out drink some milk, eat some food and ride the MF. Nothing is dampening our spirits and a lower crowd is just fine with me. Lol
One good thing is that the wait time for the ride that you see on the app or posted at the ride entrance is usually a bit longer than the actual time you'll spend in line. A posted time of 70 minutes usually doesn't mean a full 70 minutes, but less than 60. That line does move at a fairly steady pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter