There’s no way it did. I was on there at 2 minutes til up through quarter after constantly refreshing. Thanks for calling and letting us know what they said though.
As someone who’s booked a lot of Oga’s, I’m sure they’re just not up yet - they’re not all consistent about their timing. I understand the frustration when you only have a day or limited days, but that’s just how it’s been.

Try not to stress - don’t forget that they’re still releasing day-of reservations at 7 each morning, too - those have good availability. (I get that people like to have confirmed plans before then, but just bringing that up to diffuse stress!)

They also have taken walk-ups the last two times I’ve been. It depends how long the outside line is.

I called but was told there wasn’t any availability and just encouraged to keep checking. They confirmed it usually opens at 7 am PST 14 days before.

I tried to make Oga's reservations 4 days out. There was nothing. I kept checking over the next few days and MANY slots opened up. Wound up going to Oga's three times.

Don't stress. People cancel, reservations come back up and go away all the time. Just keep checking frequently, but you don't need to obsessively hit refresh over and over at the starter pistol.

FWIW, yesterday I checked for Oct 19 and same thing - nothing was open. When I looked at Oct 19 this morning (13 days out), there were some open slots for the 19th in the AM and PM. At the moment (10:47AM PDT) there still are some openings for the AM.

Anyone looking for an Oga's reservation for Thursday, Oct. 10?
I have one for three people at 8:30 p.m. that I am about to cancel.

If you are interested, let me know so I can wait and cancel when you are able to check for it.
No guarantees, but sometimes you can grab it right when it gets put back in the options within a minute or two of me cancelling.

LMK.
Thnx!

ETA = this is gone. thnx

Last edited:
I am checking to see if the movements and 4D effects of FOP is used on Smuggler's Run at all. I do fine on Star Tours but my vestibular system was taken out of commission on FOP and I couldn't function for the rest of the day. I was born with crossed eyes and have had 9 surgeries to correct them so it had something to do with the full movement and flying effects on FOP vs Star Tours. I can ride Roller Coasters, even upside down for a couple times in a row, then I have to take a break but I am ok the rest of the day if I don't overdo.

So anyone with info is appreciated.

Thanks

I was booking for Saturday 10/19. I started checking at 0655 California time. Nothing until about 0711 California time, then it opened up for my day, as well as same day reservations for that day. Same day went quickly but there were some as OP said. I had better luck actually picking a clock time rather than “lunch”. When I picked “lunch”, it only gave me two choices of times. When I picked “330” or something, it gave me numerous choices. Very weird system and I don’t understand why it is not just a computer program that “opens” the booking right at 0700 like the FP system at WDW. UGH but I got what we needed in the end (albeit with a little less sleep!).

I was booking for Saturday 10/19. I started checking at 0655 California time. Nothing until about 0711 California time, then it opened up for my day, as well as same day reservations for that day. Same day went quickly but there were some as OP said. I had better luck actually picking a clock time rather than “lunch”. When I picked “lunch”, it only gave me two choices of times. When I picked “330” or something, it gave me numerous choices. Very weird system and I don’t understand why it is not just a computer program that “opens” the booking right at 0700 like the FP system at WDW. UGH but I got what we needed in the end (albeit with a little less sleep!).
Oh, I’m glad you mentioned the time thing - I’ve found that to be 100% true for many DL reservations, but for sure Oga’s. Last time we went to Lamplight, picking “lunch” gave us nothing, but picking noon gave us a 1:00! So strange.

And often if you just pick “lunch” for all reservations, it’ll only give you like two times for two restaurants, but if you pick 12:30 or something, a bunch more options will show up. We went to Blue Bayou on a whim a few weeks ago because a 1:30 showed up when we searched by times that morning.

Anyway, that’s a great and useful tip.

Did I dream this or did Disney say that Oga's and Savi's reservations would eventually be available at 60 days out?

Are reservations for Oga’s still required? I tried looking on the app for them and don’t see anything in there. I know it was 2 weeks prior to your trip you could make them but not seeing them on there.

I just made mine the other day and they weren’t showing up on the day 2 weeks before. It was the next day for me before they showed up, so 13 days. Keep checking.

They are on there now. Must needed time to update. I mightve been a bit early here on the east coast!

Hi, we plan to try to go to Smuggler's Run at rope drop on Friday. Will all 3 entrances to the land be open and which one would you recommend we use? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter