NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

This might be a silly question but does anyone who’s sailed the TA before have a preference of EB vs WB? Is the sailing smoother one way vs the other? Why is it your preference?

We took the EBTA last year and loved it! For me the ports going east are better but the time changes can be tough. If you like the ports going west that's the way I would go.

We had two this year - the one I just debarked from (Oct 15th) and one on September 24th. I was surprised when I saw there was only one for next year... I thought about going again since it was a great cruise but the price is so much higher now!

Yes, the price keeps jumping and jumping and last time I checked they only had verandah's left at over $8,000 each!!

I’m a little concerned, the wait time for DCL on their phone system has been greater than 15 min each time I’ve tried to call for the past three days. I hope it slows down when it comes time to book the new 2019 itinerary.

I’m a little concerned, the wait time for DCL on their phone system has been greater than 15 min each time I’ve tried to call for the past three days. I hope it slows down when it comes time to book the new 2019 itinerary.

Use a travel agent, then they wait on the phone for you! (and they can do a bunch of bookings in one call and they also have a dedicated line) That's the main reason for using an agent, IMO.

Maybe a lot of staff took some days off to rest before the storm...? OK ok, now I know I am stretching...!

Its starting! Mark Kechula just posted a new link to opening day pricing on the disney cruising facebook page. He commented saying "be prepared....."

I tried to join the disney cruising FB page and it says it's a closed group. How do you join?

I have a weird question. We will most likely be at WDW when our booking window opens for the 2019 releases... is there anywhere that we can go to book in person there?

I have a weird question. We will most likely be at WDW when our booking window opens for the 2019 releases... is there anywhere that we can go to book in person there?

Until recently I lived in Florida, near WDW, and I tried to find an in-person to get information on and book my first Disney cruise. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful (I checked the parks and Disney Springs).

Ive got a feeling

giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter