News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per ED92 on twitter:

A decision of the CNDP (Public Debate) recently made public reveals the scale of the Walt Disney Studios Park expansion:

- Total size incl. backstage: 31 aces

- Lake surrounded by restaurants: 3 acres

- “Frozen Land”: 9,800m2 floor space

- “Star Wars Land”: 19,000m2 floor space

Gosh, I'm so sorry, but could someone tell me where "Walt Disney Studios Park" is? When did they announce someone was getting a Frozen Land?

News

Sad news, several citizens of Hollywood contracts got cut and they will not be returning. Paige Turner, Dorma Nesmond, Dara Vamp, and Officer Prime Brody all end September 29th.

News

Sad news, several citizens of Hollywood contracts got cut and they will not be returning. Paige Turner, Dorma Nesmond, Dara Vamp, and Officer Prime Brody all end September 29th.

Looks like usual end of fiscal year that really suck cuts are getting started....I think they've been cutting these positions for a while. It's unfortunate because these can be a lot of fun, but with the park so barebones (even with TSL) it's probably not surprising.

News

Well they were one of the best parts of MGM so of course they had to go. Guess I'll have to make sure to see them since I'm there for their last day.

News

Sounds like the regular turn over of streetmosphere to keep things fresh. There was a similar change last year.

Sounds like the regular turn over of streetmosphere to keep things fresh. There was a similar change last year.
That was my thought as well. I have to admit, that even though I think it's a really nice thing that they do at DHS and don't want to see them stop, I walk away from these folks most times that I see them. :duck: It's all on me, but I just feel put on the spot in those interactions, and I've got places to go, attractions to ride! :D

News

Wish there was an “unlike” button - that really sucks as I always make time for watching them every trip and they are part of what makes DHS special to me - and losing things like this is what I feared with the “new” DHS

Dorms Nesmond was a favorite

Now if they get rid of Betty Shambles I might have to make a trip to protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter