• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
News

Full list for Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration starting in January!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...-coming-to-the-magic-kingdom-january-2019.htm

Looks like some fun stuff - any idea of end date? Is this for the whole year or only a short period of time?

Always a fan of when characters meet together:
"Mickey and Minnie will greet guests together inside Town Square Theater, wearing all-new, colorful outfits for their special celebration."

Any word if Pluto is replacing someone already there or is this in addition to the 4 characters there:
"Mickey’s beloved dog, Pluto, will meet guests under the big top at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus."

Looks like some fun stuff - any idea of end date? Is this for the whole year or only a short period of time?

"Mickey and Minnie will greet guests together inside Town Square Theater, wearing all-new, colorful outfits for their special celebration."

Any word if Pluto is replacing someone already there or is this in addition to the 4 characters there:
"Mickey’s beloved dog, Pluto, will meet guests under the big top at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus."
I don’t think Pluto meets back there already. I thought he was in Town Sqaure. I’ll check on dates.

Looks like Sept. 30th is the end date.

I don’t think Pluto meets back there already. I thought he was in Town Sqaure. I’ll check on dates.

no, I meant doesn't "Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus" already feature Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Minnie? So is Pluto replacing one of those - or will there now be 5 characters meeting there?

I was so excited about the cruise article, because we're doing a family cruise next summer with my husband's family. Except we're booked on the Dream. Sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter