News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It is a huge issue with this site. As far as I know, it only happens to me with this site as well. I've tried a few ad blockers and they tend to make this site crash completely. So I log in a lot less than I used to. Very irritating.
Get uBlock Origin on Firefox.

It's also become a lot harder to log into here from my phone without "winning something". Others may have the same issue....

Yup. It was a royal pain when I was trying to post RotR boarding group info/times via my iPhone as I waited in the tapstile lines at oh-stupid o’clock on Friday morning. Had about two pages of reading max before I “got lucky“ and won something. They either need to get an app again or fix whatever bug makes the boards not work properly from an iPhone...

So is the new Art of Disney location in Epcot only temporary while they do all they are doing to the front of Epcot or is it the new perm location. If so it looks a bit emptier then the old location

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter