News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is really irritating... I know this ride is popular and there are a lot of CMs, but there aren’t enough to make THAT big of a difference. This at least makes me feel a little better in the very difficult decision to renew my AP from before I moved. But it’s really a slap in the face and negates the biggest perk of working for Disney. Worse than being blocked out personally is the fact that I can’t plan trips for family/friends who might like to visit because we have no way of knowing when we won’t be blacked out anymore.

This is really irritating... I know this ride is popular and there are a lot of CMs, but there aren’t enough to make THAT big of a difference. This at least makes me feel a little better in the very difficult decision to renew my AP from before I moved. But it’s really a slap in the face and negates the biggest perk of working for Disney. Worse than being blocked out personally is the fact that I can’t plan trips for family/friends who might like to visit because we have no way of knowing when we won’t be blacked out anymore.
WDW is the largest single site employer in the US (if that hasn't changed recently) so there are a lot of CMs that could make a difference. I am more surprised they didn't block lower level APs more.

What’s wrong with them being unisex? It’s 2 single stall companion size bathrooms from the pics.
I find companion bathrooms to be by far the dirtiest, even around WDW. That's my only issue with them being unisex. I always will take DD into a men's over a family restroom if available. Of course this is anecdotal, but for some reason I think even with single hole bathrooms they tend to stay cleaner when gendered.

But I understand why they did it this way, and like I said, I think it's a great addition.

I find companion bathrooms to be by far the dirtiest, even around WDW. That's my only issue with them being unisex. I always will take DD into a men's over a family restroom if available. Of course this is anecdotal, but for some reason I think even with single hole bathrooms they tend to stay cleaner when gendered.

But I understand why they did it this way, and like I said, I think it's a great addition.
It sounds like these are being monitored by CMs so they should stay cleaner than the regular companion bathrooms.

Of course it’s coming back when all but the platinum passholders are blacked out. :( Platinum passes are unaffordable for many people, me included. I sincerely hope the tourists/platinums enjoy it and leave positive comments to up the chances of it coming back permanently.
It’s only the busiest week of the year too.

I’m glad that it’s coming back, even if it’s only for a few days. I’m still holding out hope that the Muppets will eventually return in a different location.
I love the show and am glad it’s coming back for a bit. I would love to see it make seasonal reappearances in the cooler months when it’s easier to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter