• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

Too bad it is 75% arguing over whether the parks should or shouldn't be open. That thread is pretty useless for finding out anything useful. IMHO.

Just read the last four pages and all I got was they will give you popcorn refills in a cardboard sleeve...
It moves quickly yes. We also have a news only thread pinned to the top of this board. Today less news because it’s day two and not much changed from day one. Tomorrow will be another big step as we get our first look at Epcot and DHS with CM previews.

Too bad it is 75% arguing over whether the parks should or shouldn't be open. That thread is pretty useless for finding out anything useful. IMHO.

Just read the last four pages and all I got was they will give you popcorn refills in a cardboard sleeve...

There is also a thread in the TPAS forum for people sharing their experiences with the reopening/first week "just back" reports

https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...-back-from-1st-week-of-reopening-wdw.3807247/

38 new cases yesterday. So bad is relative.

I wouldn't take any reports from China at face value. There's no official source that says HKDL is closed yet, just the one twitter post from a fan account and a few others just reposting that.

I wouldn't take any reports from China at face value. There's no official source that says HKDL is closed yet, just the one twitter post from a fan account and a few others just reposting that.
They have no park hours on their calendar next week.

These cavalcades are things they need to be doing all the time (though i know they'd be next to impossible with "normal" crowds. It would just be nice if Disney world (as a whole) could keep the "streets" clear on a regular basis for things like this. I'd much rather have them than the traffic jams the parades (or things like the First Order March) cause. As fun as a "parade" is .. it's a pain to get a spot, camp it out and get the kids to wait for it .. besides you are missing out on valuable park time you could be riding a ride or two during that time.

It's just funny to me the driver of the car is wearing a mask, considering the face actors/dancers in the mini-parades at MK don't wear masks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter