News Round Up 2020

I don’t know how quickly MK will fill for 10/1/21. Especially the AP bucket. I can’t see many APs burning one of their 3 days on a date a year out. Now the resort guest bucket could fill quicker and rooms could sell out rather quickly.
Also, AP holders can't make park reservations past their expiration dates, and can only renew I think up to 30 days early. So unless someone renewed their expiring AP in the past two weeks, they can't book that far out anyway.

Also, AP holders can't make park reservations past their expiration dates, and can only renew I think up to 30 days early. So unless someone renewed their expiring AP in the past two weeks, they can't book that far out anyway.
I'm using an AP date to book Oct 1, 2021 right now. We had a renewal purchased for our Gold AP (DVC) but still haven't been able to get down to activate the renewal (closed border, multiple cancelled trips as a result, stupid pandemic). They've said that the clock will start when we can get down to activate it rather than from the end of our previous AP.

I'm using an AP date to book Oct 1, 2021 right now. We had a renewal purchased for our Gold AP (DVC) but still haven't been able to get down to activate the renewal (closed border, multiple cancelled trips as a result, stupid pandemic). They've said that the clock will start when we can get down to activate it rather than from the end of our previous AP.
Interesting! Didn't realize they were making exceptions to the renewal process, but it makes sense.

I ended up buying tickets for Thanksgiving 2021, since my AP expires August 2021. I will use them toward my renewal. However, I am technically in the resort guest bucket, since I also have a resort stay.

Unactivated APs don't count. My husband and son have unactivated APs and 3 trips booked for a total of 25 days that overlaps by a year.

Unactivated APs don't count. My husband and son have unactivated APs and 3 trips booked for a total of 25 days that overlaps by a year.

Don't count for what? We have a January trip booked and have our park reservations for those dates plus 2 additional dates using our AP days (on either end of the the trip just in case). I had 3 booked in addition to the trip dates but had to cancel one of those to make our Oct 1 MK park reservation even though we don't have a hotel reservation yet.

Don't count for what? We have a January trip booked and have our park reservations for those dates plus 2 additional dates using our AP days (on either end of the the trip just in case). I had 3 booked in addition to the trip dates but had to cancel one of those to make our Oct 1 MK park reservation even though we don't have a hotel reservation yet.

They don't count as having an expiration date. like activated APs. They don't have an expiration date. They are effectively unlimited if you have a hotel reservation. They do count as ticket media for park reservations though. I have the problem of only being able to book up to my APs expiration date, since my AP was activated in July.

They don't count as having an expiration date. like activated APs. They don't have an expiration date. They are effectively unlimited if you have a hotel reservation. They do count as ticket media for park reservations though. I have the problem of only being able to book up to my APs expiration date, since my AP was activated in July.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, it's actually kind of nice having the AP vouchers in there right now. Now to just be able to get down there and use them!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter