News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally liked it, but I expected more towards the end. Pretty dissapointing ending in my opinion.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of ending would have made it better for you? I kinda took it to be that "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" and that if people who actually cared were in charge, the world would a better place. Typical Disney pixie dust, yes, but still. I'd much prefer a hopeful ending than a dreary one.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of ending would have made it better for you? I kinda took it to be that "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow" and that if people who actually cared were in charge, the world would a better place. Typical Disney pixie dust, yes, but still. I'd much prefer a hopeful ending than a dreary one.

I don't think the PP necessarily meant the ending ending - I think he more meant the climax. (Spoilers ahead for those that haven't seen it.) The movie spends 75 % of it's running time building up to getting to Tomorrowland - and that something is happening that's risking the Earth's future - and then they get there and there's like three people there - and then there's a goofy battle with a robot and it's over. I actually enjoyed the conclusion of the movie - but the climax to get there just fell flat for me.

I don't think the PP necessarily meant the ending ending - I think he more meant the climax. (Spoilers ahead for those that haven't seen it.) The movie spends 75 % of it's running time building up to getting to Tomorrowland - and that something is happening that's risking the Earth's future - and then they get there and there's like three people there - and then there's a goofy battle with a robot and it's over. I actually enjoyed the conclusion of the movie - but the climax to get there just fell flat for me.

Ok, I'll give you that. That part was kinda...eh.

Anyone who picks Cheerios over lucky charms needs their heads examined.

This goes beyond minions vs r2 d2

Some things are more important...

I have to watch my carbs after the holidays :scared:

My bad. As skier_pete said, I was actually refering to the climax of the movie as a whole. When the whole confrontation with Hugh Laurie's character ended, I was actually expecting something else to happen. It felt rushed or unifinished... Can't quite put my finger on what didn't feel so right about it. In my opinion it just took way too long until they finally got to Tomorrowland, though the first half was pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter