Nikki and Tom take on F&W and MNSSHP-Take 2! LINK TO TR pg. 55

That's great about the suitcases. I know it had you concerned. We are checking two suitcases for four of us and bringing two carry-ons. I hope that it's enough. I have the suitcases packed and just have little things to put in the carry-on. Yay! We are so close. I will definitely look for you in DHS and at MNSSHP. My little ones are the only ones dressing up. We are just wearing Halloween tees. So we will have a little Tinkerbell and Boba Fett. :goodvibes

That should be enough, I think! Tink and Boba Fett...got it!

Glad you got everything packed! I haven't even started yet!

You know, I wasn't planning on doing MK on 10/1, except for that night, for the fireworks, but now I might have to rethink that...I'd really like to see the rare characters and all the other fun things they are going to do! :woohoo:

Yes, you have to!

YAY!!! So excited that everything fits... now with that done, you can just go crazy with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Trust me, I am!!!

Great! It must be quite a relief that everything fits.

Such a huge relief!

I am going to wear the Target Mickey and Minnie like half the free world and so is my mom and my husband will have a POTC shirt. Maybe a little extra information wouldn't hurt. Lol. Enjoy your last three days of school! :cool1:

oOOOH Glad everything fits, just makes it so much pleasanter when you've got peace of mind!

I bet there will be a great atmosphere on the 4oth b'day in MK...:goodvibes

SWEET! Your items fit AND 40th celebration at MK!! Please post lots of pics and tell us all about it. I won't be there on the day but it sure will be interesting to hear exactly what they do. Not much longer!!

I am going to wear the Target Mickey and Minnie like half the free world and so is my mom and my husband will have a POTC shirt. Maybe a little extra information wouldn't hurt. Lol. Enjoy your last three days of school! :cool1:

Haha, I DID hear about that Target shirt. OMG, these days are TORTURE! Longest day ever today and it's only going to get worse!

oOOOH Glad everything fits, just makes it so much pleasanter when you've got peace of mind!

I bet there will be a great atmosphere on the 4oth b'day in MK...:goodvibes

Cant' wait for the 40th in the MK! I'm so excited!!!

SWEET! Your items fit AND 40th celebration at MK!! Please post lots of pics and tell us all about it. I won't be there on the day but it sure will be interesting to hear exactly what they do. Not much longer!!

Yes, much to celebrate!!

So remember in the first few posts when I introduced the "additional cast?" Well, as I probably said, my parents, my sister, her husband and my niece Emma have been there since Friday. And now, Tom's brother Gary, his wife Erin and our nephew Conor are currently in flight!

And we're still here...with two work days left. And today.....was....soooo.....looooooong. I swear, I was looking at the clock since like 9:30am watching it slooooowly tick away. Tomorrow and Wednesday are only going to be worse. I can't take it!

Isn't that the worst!? The trip is SOOO close but yet the last couple days always drag in anticipation!!! :sad2:

And it's always when you want the days to go faster that the children find a way to make you want to pull your hair out. :lmao:

I completely understand what you mean. I felt like today was never going to end at work. My 7th period kids were not good today and by the time the day was over, I was wishing I could just leave and go to my happy place right now. I just don't know if I can make it two more days at school. Ugh!

One more day of work and then we are on our way tomorrow night!!!!

I've been doing last minute things tonight like charging phones and cameras, checking-in online for the car rental, canceling Magical Express (kind of sad about that one), still need to print plane tickets (which I can do in 20 minutes!) and making sure Tom is ready to go! Haha!!

Sounds like our house. I charged the essentials except for my iPad and my son's DS which I will charge tonight while we sleep. I am so excited. I only have shoes to put in the suitcase tonight and then the kid's stuffed animals and small things for the plane in the carry- on. Tomorrow is a half day of school and I can't wait for it to be over so I can be on my way! See you in the world Nikki! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

YAY!!! It's finally (almost) here!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I'm so happy for you guys!!! I hope you have a fabulous time, but I know you will!!! Looking forward to your TR! :goodvibes

Ughhh the last couple of days are dragging for me too!!! :rotfl: Have a great trip, and maybe I'll see you at MNSSHP! I'll look for the Potato Heads!

Thanks everyone!!

I'm heading to work shortly and then leaving right after school gets out so I won't be posting anymore today. Just wanted to say thank to everyone for following along in my anticipation of this trip and I hope to "see" you all when I get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter