Nikki and Tom take on F&W and MNSSHP-Take 2! LINK TO TR pg. 55

YAY!!!!!! So happy for you!! Evie and her family go down today, too! :banana: Have a great trip with GORGEOUS weather, we'll see you when you get back! :goodvibes

I know you won't be posting anymore today but it's TODAY, TODAY, TODAY!!!!! Have so much fun and can't wait to hear about the trip. Well, I can wait so the trip lasts a nice long time for you :thumbsup2

Have an AMAZING trip Nikki! Take loads of photos, have fun.. and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

I was about 1.5 months behind. :sad2:

ry%3D400

The tree kinda looks like broccoli here, no?

SOoooooooooo we changed our minds and are now going as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!!

CUTE! I can't to see the pics!

Oh funny thing I forgot to mention! While we were debating our costume changes, we kept seeing banana suit costumes. For some reason, banana costumes must be in right now. Anyway, Tom and I decided that it would be SOOOOO funny (and this would ONLY work at MNSSHP where there are lots of DISers who would get it) if we got a banana costume and put a sign on our chest that said, "Single Digit Dance!" How funny is that?! I was cracking up as soon as we thought of it! If the banana costume didn't seem so cumbersome, we would totally do it!

So anyway.....EIGHT DAY!! :banana:

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have carried on more than that. I think you should be fine.

I know this is irrelevant now, but just as Dawn said - you should be fine with those. We have carried on HUGE personal items...bags so big Henry could fit in them. No joke! :laughing: I've even carried on 2 personal items and they didn't bat an eye.

So I know tonight you ate at Biergarten and enjoyed a margarita during Illuminations. The ladies have been keeping the group updated! :goodvibes Sounds wonderful!!!!!! I hope you are enjoying every second.

Hope you are having a fabulous time and I can't wait to see pics and hear all about the 40th anniversary celebration!!! Can't wait to see that t-shirt!!!

I'm back!!! What an amazing trip! It was the most exhausting, busy, action-packed, crazy Disney vacation EVER! I can't wait to tell everyone all about it. Of course, I can not begin until I get the photopass CD in the mail but perhaps I can give some sneak previews. Be on the lookout for the link to the TR once it gets started....

Welcome back! So glad to hear that you had such a great vacation and cannot wait to read all about it!!! :goodvibes

Nikki- I've checked in from time to time. Can't wait to hear about your trip! I love your Trip Reports!! I bet it was extra special with all of your family especially with your niece! I am trying to quickly wrap up my summer TR. We are headed back in December.

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that I started my TR. I have missed very important TRs :-)lmao:) because I somehow missed the post with the link so I wanted to make sure to post again in case anyone missed it!! The link is in the post above! Can't wait to see you all there!!

Yup, that's Alex Trebek!
ry%3D400

I decided to catch up on your PTR before I tackle your TR, but I stopped dead when I saw this pic. We were at Disney at exactly the same time because I also have a pic with Alex Trebek! I know the odds of this are not astronomical given how many people go to WDW each year, but I still think it's cool. :rotfl: I loved your 4th of July report and I can't wait to read this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter