Nikki and Tom take on F&W and MNSSHP-Take 2! LINK TO TR pg. 55

I decided to catch up on your PTR before I tackle your TR, but I stopped dead when I saw this pic. We were at Disney at exactly the same time because I also have a pic with Alex Trebek! I know the odds of this are not astronomical given how many people go to WDW each year, but I still think it's cool. :rotfl: I loved your 4th of July report and I can't wait to read this one.

Ahhh!! That's soooo funny! I was shocked to see this come up in my subscribed threads. The TR for this report is done and I'm almost done with my February TR too! So catch up and join me because I'm going again in August so I'll start talking about that. :)

Oh and the odds that you were there at the exact same time are still pretty crazy! Were your 90s clothes as super cool as mine were? ;)

Ahhh!! That's soooo funny! I was shocked to see this come up in my subscribed threads. The TR for this report is done and I'm almost done with my February TR too! So catch up and join me because I'm going again in August so I'll start talking about that. :)

Oh and the odds that you were there at the exact same time are still pretty crazy! Were your 90s clothes as super cool as mine were? ;)

They totally were. I've got a pic of myself with Goofy where I wearing a neon pink truckers hat, huge blue wire rim glasses and parrot earrings. It's pretty terrible. :lmao:

I'm nearly caught up with the Feb TR and I'll definitely be joining you for August. Do you have a PTR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter