No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems: A Tremendously Tropical PTR

Welcome Home!! I'm so glad to hear you had a FANTASTIC trip!! That is awesome!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Welcome back....I can't wait to hear about it!!! Forget work and just start posting! :cool1:

Welcome back!! So glad that you had such a great time. Can't wait to see all ur amazing pics

YAY!! Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear it was wonderful!

Hurry up and get through all that other "stuff" and come back and tell us ALL about it!!!! With all that buildup, I am really looking forward to your report!!!

Welcome Home Rinky!! :cool1:

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great trip with great weather, no crowds, and that you loved CBR so much!! :yay:

I can't wait to hear every detail.....popcorn:::banana:

Good to hear that you had such a fabulous trip! I'm very much wanting to stay at CBR in the next year or two, hopefully. I know the girls would love that pool, and I am all about the tropical theme of the resort. I love the music over there, too. :cool1:

So glad the weather cooperated. :thumbsup2

Whenever you are caught up with life and ready to share, we are more than ready to join in on the trip fun! :woohoo:

I'm so glad you had a great trip. I started out on this ptr and then life got in the way. I got all caught up while you were away and am looking forward to your tr when you have time to start it.

Oh Rinky, I am so happy for you!! :goodvibes It's been such a long wait for you, that you really deserved an amazing trip. I cannot wait to read all about it!

:welcome: HOME Rinky !!!!:banana:

Glad to hear you had a wonderfully magical trip, I thought of you more times than I can tell you what with your storms down there and our October NorEaster and then being without power and freezeing my you know what off with no heat and temps at night down in the 20's. If I could have I would have been down in FL at WDW in the blink of an eye, I did ask DH if we could change our March trip and bale on Ct but he thought I was crazy :lmao:

Can not wait to hear all about your trip and your right you come home totally exhausted but it is a good exhaustion :goodvibes

I heard about your bad weather! I know that was miserable. We have been in those shoes before. We lose power a lot in the winter, but usually because of ice. I hope you are getting back to normal now, and March will be here before you know it!

Rinky - Everything sounds so perfect, I have major trip envy. I am so happy to hear that CBR is all that and more, I know I showed DH all the pics that Shelly had in her TR of CBR and he did admit it looked nice.(He is sorta a Dxl Resort Snob) I wanted to stay at CBR back in 91 and he was like no it is too big.

I will try to be patient while you do clothes and upload photos, but I want details ASAP :laughing:I watched at video on tv just Sat about the dream and it looked fantastic, can not wait to hear all about the food and your dining during the trip :yay:

Your DH should really give CBR a try. To be totally honest, I don't think the deluxe resort have much advantages over CBR. I took pictures of everything I possibly could, so you should get a good feel for the resort and maybe you can convince your DH. I personally thought we got a lot of bang for our buck. DH even said that he never wants to stay at a value again. :laughing:

Welcome Home Rinky! I'm so glad your trip was awesome. I really can't wait to hear all the details!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thank you! It was such an awesome trip and I am so ready to get started with my TR!!

Welcome Home!! I'm so glad to hear you had a FANTASTIC trip!! That is awesome!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Thanks, I can't wait to share it all with everyone.

Welcome back....I can't wait to hear about it!!! Forget work and just start posting! :cool1:

:laughing: I wish I could. I literally have 10 fre minutes right now to do these replies and then it's back to work. I haven't even had time to unpack yet! It's driving me crazy!

Welcome back!! So glad that you had such a great time. Can't wait to see all ur amazing pics

Thank you so much! You are too kind. I hope my pictures turned out good. I've only looked at about 1/4 of them so far.

YAY!! Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear it was wonderful!

Hurry up and get through all that other "stuff" and come back and tell us ALL about it!!!! With all that buildup, I am really looking forward to your report!!!

I know, I know! real life is really getting in the way right now! :headache: I'm ready to get this TR started!

Welcome Home Rinky!! :cool1:

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great trip with great weather, no crowds, and that you loved CBR so much!! :yay:

I can't wait to hear every detail.....popcorn:::banana:

We did have a fantastic trip and CBR is our new favorite resort. It will be very hard to stay somewhere else in the future!

Welcome Home Rinky!
Add me to the list that can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks! I'm going to get the TR started asap. If I just had a maid to do all my chores for me!

Good to hear that you had such a fabulous trip! I'm very much wanting to stay at CBR in the next year or two, hopefully. I know the girls would love that pool, and I am all about the tropical theme of the resort. I love the music over there, too. :cool1:

So glad the weather cooperated. :thumbsup2

Whenever you are caught up with life and ready to share, we are more than ready to join in on the trip fun! :woohoo:

You would LOVE CBR. I thought of you many times on this trip. I sure do hope you get to stay there soon. You will have a field day taking pictures. It's a shutterbug's dream!

I'm so glad you had a great trip. I started out on this ptr and then life got in the way. I got all caught up while you were away and am looking forward to your tr when you have time to start it.

I understand. Life is in the way big time for me right now! I'm glad you got caught up and hope you'll have more time for the TR. With the holidays coming though... I'm sure we will all be very busy!

Oh Rinky, I am so happy for you!! :goodvibes It's been such a long wait for you, that you really deserved an amazing trip. I cannot wait to read all about it!

You are too sweet! Thank you! It was an awesome vacation and I really did enjoy every single minute and every tiny detail. I really soaked it all in this time! :cloud9:

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful trip!
I was planning on writing a report about our October trip too...haven't started yet...dang that J-O-B of mine!!

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful trip!
I was planning on writing a report about our October trip too...haven't started yet...dang that J-O-B of mine!!

I know what you mean! I am feeling very overwhelmed right now with work, returning from vacation and the holidays quickly approaching. I am usually already decorated for Christmas by now, but I haven't even finished unpacking yet! It has been crazy since we got back. I think I need a vacation! :laughing:

I hope things settle down for you too. Maybe after Christmas things will get boring. January-March are usually the calmest months of the year for us. Perfect time for TR writing!

I know what you mean! I am feeling very overwhelmed right now with work, returning from vacation and the holidays quickly approaching. I am usually already decorated for Christmas by now, but I haven't even finished unpacking yet! It has been crazy since we got back. I think I need a vacation! :laughing:

I hope things settle down for you too. Maybe after Christmas things will get boring. January-March are usually the calmest months of the year for us. Perfect time for TR writing!

Hi Rinky :wave:

I like everyone else is dying to hear all about your trip but like you we are all busy with the holidays fast approaching, I have been out shopping with DH all morning, after going for my bloodwork my 3 Dr's ordered (9 vials of blood) :scared1:
Then we had to go to ihop for breakfast too since I had been fasting for the blood work.

This is the first year ever DH has shopped early, he is like most men and waits till the last minute, one good thing about his being retired.
Also I know I am at least getting one thing I really want, went to Target and had him get the camera kit for my ipad2 :)

Anyway when you get to the TR report we will all still be hear to read it. ;)

Hi Rinky :wave:

I like everyone else is dying to hear all about your trip but like you we are all busy with the holidays fast approaching, I have been out shopping with DH all morning, after going for my bloodwork my 3 Dr's ordered (9 vials of blood) :scared1:
Then we had to go to ihop for breakfast too since I had been fasting for the blood work.

This is the first year ever DH has shopped early, he is like most men and waits till the last minute, one good thing about his being retired.
Also I know I am at least getting one thing I really want, went to Target and had him get the camera kit for my ipad2 :)

Anyway when you get to the TR report we will all still be hear to read it. ;)

I know everyone is so busy right now. I look forward to January when things get boring again.

That's great that you can get your DH to shop! Mine has NEVER done that!

Heading over to your new TR now :banana:

I am so glad you posted, I had begun to worry about you since I heard on the news that there were Tornados in NC the other night :scared1:

All is good with the world now :goodvibes

Heading over to your new TR now :banana:

I am so glad you posted, I had begun to worry about you since I heard on the news that there were Tornados in NC the other night :scared1:

All is good with the world now :goodvibes

Thank you for thinking of me! We did have some bad storms the other night, but thankfully, there were no tornadoes around here. And just when I thought we had put this crazy weather season behind us! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter