Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

Yea mine hasn't worked in a couple days either.
Had the problem couple weeks ago.... got fixed.... now... nothin' :surfweb:

What does that mean? Will it never work again? Can you post the links here !
I have no idea what that means or if it will ever work. Just that I have read several threads on a few of the boards that people are not getting the notices. I guess you need to wait for somebody in charge to respond here.

For those, like myself that are not getting notified properly (AGAIN), have you lost about 75% of the smilies? That is one of the first signs for me.....they start disappearing then POOF!! no more emails.

I woke up this morning and found 3 e-mail notifications in my inbox, one of them was for this thread...........:goodvibes

I had stopped getting my e-mail notifications for yesterday, but this morning when I opened my inbox, there they all were again:banana: :cheer2:.

I had stopped getting my e-mail notifications for yesterday, but this morning when I opened my inbox, there they all were again:banana: :cheer2:.

Yeah, I just checked again and had over 20 e-mails from the DIS............:rotfl:

Woah! lol I woke up and had 24 notifications in my inbox. Granted, most of them were posts from the day yesterday but hey...I'll take it! :)

I haven't had any notifications for 2 days.I just came back from shopping and i had 107 waiting for me all from the DIS.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter