Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

I'm getting them, but hours after the post is sent. I had 20 new notifications in my inbox this morning from posts yesterday.

I'm getting them, but hours after the post is sent. I had 20 new notifications in my inbox this morning from posts yesterday.

Same here, started the other day. The emails will say 1pm (or whatever)but they're not coming in until 10-11pm or later.

I reported delays in the e-mails in another thread. However, since I got the last message at 2:51am this morning, I have not received another one at all, and there have been a half dozen threads with responses today that I haven't received anything for.

I'm not getting them and I will Time Warner/Road Runner. Any suggestions on how to fix it or is this like last time where they are contacting the individual companies as they discover the problem?

Yea, my e-mails stopped again as well...........:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Same here, started the other day. The emails will say 1pm (or whatever)but they're not coming in until 10-11pm or later.

Thats how it started for me, and now nothinhg since 4 yesterday! How frustrating! I leave in 9 days and it's taking me forever now to look up my response. Plus I have dial up, so this sight is extra slow with that.
I have MSN. What do you guys have? Is it happening to everyone again, or if I switch over to yahoo will I get email response?

I'm not getting them and I will Time Warner/Road Runner. Any suggestions on how to fix it or is this like last time where they are contacting the individual companies as they discover the problem?

I don't think its a problem with people's ISPs. I am my own ISP - literally - and mail.disboards.com is simply not even connecting to my mail server.

Nice to "see" everyone again :goodvibes but we've really gotta stop meeting this way :rolleyes:

I've had nothing since yesterday afternoon :sad2:

Same here. My last notification was yesterday at about 4 AM. I miss them!

Ok, it's 3:20pm Friday and I just got 2 emails that were dated/timestamped Thurs 4:20am & 5:22am :confused3

I just received one. It is from post earlier today. Looks like they are back! Thanks Dis team.

I got two as well. But this post wasn't one of them. And so far nothing else new, even though I have alot more responses. I wouldn't say they are back up yet.:rolleyes:

I guess I'm not the only one having issues again. :confused3 Hope the problem gets resolved quickly...something told me it was too odd that none of my subscribed threads had been updated.

I just received an e-mail notification for this thread, it was the first e-mail in a couple of days.........:thumbsup2

The e-mail notification was from "sandybobandy" post from yesterday.

I'm getting a bunch now ,but they ar all extrememly old now. Nothing new has come through yet. At least it's something.

Nope, I haven't been getting them today too:headache: . What the flip is up with it anyways:confused3 . I thought the board switch was supposed to improve things, so far I haven't seem much improvment:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter