Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

Cruise paid for (except what we spend on board), flights booked & paid for, hotel by MCO booked, and excursions booked....what to do now until Nov.???

This will be my 2 DD's first cruise and they're very excited to participate in FE's with everyone! We will have DH Tim, Me (Becky), DD Maddie (10) & DD Sutton (7). Can't wait for November!

We were going to be sailing in Feb of next year but landed up having to up our sail date to this cruise. The family is so excited. My husband and I went on our first cruise on the Disney Magic in December 2010. This year, the family is going ... a total of 8. )

We'd love to participate in the FE. My plans are to make 3 separate gifts as we're split into 3 rooms. 1st- Me, husband and DS (15). 2nd - DD (21), her husband (24), DD (2). 3rd- My mother-in-law and my other DD (17).

We are excited about it. =) Though now I don't have as much time to lose some weight before the cruise.

I tried PMing to get on the FE list but after I wrote the message and hit send, I got a message back saying I didn't have enough posts to send a PM yet. I'll try again later.

I tried PMing to get on the FE list but after I wrote the message and hit send, I got a message back saying I didn't have enough posts to send a PM yet. I'll try again later.

I had the same problem Rayven! Just keep posting on message boards until you get to 10 posts :)

We register tomorrow... AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

What can I expect? Do I need to fill out EVERYTHING tomorrow or can I just pick my boarding time and then go back at a later time for everything else?

Welcome to all the new cruisers! Great to see all the interest in the FE!! Still waiting for details... Hope the prep for the move is going well, mnrhannah07! :thumbsup2

What can I expect? Do I need to fill out EVERYTHING tomorrow or can I just pick my boarding time and then go back at a later time for everything else?

I did everything at 90 days out. Currently, there are still all the port adventures available, except for the cabanas on Castaway Cay - these are all gone (I was able to snatch the very last one).

In your case, I'd go for the earliest port arrival time right away, if you're arriving by car at the port. If you already have your mind set on any excursions, book them also right then.

Be aware that the booking for the port adventures opens at midnight eastern. The online check-in doesn't open until 3:00am - but that's no big deal.

You'll need to complete everything by 3 days before sail date. Once you've entered any personal data in the online check-in process, you can always go back later and edit everything. Have the passports of all family members ready when doing the check-in.

Good luck! I hope you get everything you like.

I know a little about the FE and would like to start picking up items but not sure what the guidelines are here are some of my question:
1) are there size limits on the FE
2) when getting gifts, is it one per person
3)will we get info on how we do this on the ship

Thanks
Donna
:hourglass can't wait till the cruise

OK one more question...
We need to hang a bag at night for my grandaughter and were thinking of using the Command damage-free Hanging hooks and was wondering if anyone has used them on their cruise and did they work.
We don't want to use something that has not been used before with success.

Thanks for all who respond

We are also doing the dolphin adventure. Can't wait

That's great! Interacting with dolphins is something you won't forget! Where are you doing this? We might be together, because I booked the Dolphin Encounter & Turtle Farm at Grand Cayman. Did the Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel 3 years ago and loved it!

Online check-in completed.

Boarding at 11 (Or at least scheduled).

We do not usually do excursions through the cruise lines as we have been to these islands a few times and we can do allot on our own.

Cayman - Cab to Hell, Turtle Farm and 7 mile beach
Cozumel - Cab to either Mr Sanchos or Paradise beach
Costa Maya - Wonder into port then back to the ship
Castaway - Family beach near the water slides FOR THE DAY.

Sea days - lounging somewhere and some on board activities hopefully like wine tasting, games, etc.

Yeah- I was able to book excursions on Monday but with back to school and a new job I only got around to it today. We booked the dolphin swim in grand cayman for 11:15 as that was the earliest of the 2 times left. I also snagged a Palo brunch and a bibbidi bobbodi day for my girls. This is our first cruise and I am sooo excited. Wheeeeee!

We are also doing Grand Caman so we will be together.
Is there something special we need to know about this? I thought I saw it say no sun block but is there one that can be used as my granddaughter has to limit her sun exposure (med restriction)

We are also doing Grand Caman so we will be together.

That's great! Looking forward to see you - in case you also choosed 11:15am as a departure time.

Is there something special we need to know about this? I thought I saw it say no sun block but is there one that can be used as my granddaughter has to limit her sun exposure (med restriction)

You can use sunscreen, but they require you it is bio-degradable (it must say so on the bottle!) in order not to be harmful to the dolphins. I've done two dolphin programs so far (one on the Florida Keys, the other in Cozumel) and they said bio-degradable sunscreen is OK.

Looking forward to my first Disney cruise with my wife (is that DW in board lingo?) Joanne. We are all checked in, and picked some shore excursions, too. Boarding in the 11-11:30 slot. Wanted a Castaway cabana, but we were too late for that. Another couple is meeting us on the ship. No children involved. Hope to meet some other friendly folks, too.

Counting the days!

Hi all! I think I posted to this thread like a year ago, but didn't think we would be able to make the trip. But as of this morning I am fully paid and looking for airfare. :D

We are a family of four. Kalena (me-32), Todd (husband-34), Tyler (son-10) and Kyra (daughter-8). This will be our second Disney Cruise. 1st was Mexican Rivera in March 2010. We live in Northern California. So excited!! Miracles do happen and God works in mysterious ways.

Has anyone ever booked a stingray excursion separate from Disney? Recommendations would be gladly accepted.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for non-Disney snorkeling at Cozumel?

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter