November 11, 2004 -- Anyone?

sweet angel

DIS Veteran
I know there was a thread about this already, but for the life of me I just can't find it.

Anyway, we (me - 38, BF - 32, DS - 13) will be there after spending 4 days at AKL.

I can't wait!

Who's with me?:bounce:

Yup, we're going, just DH and myself! We'll be at VWL for 1 night after the cruise.

You're right about the other thread. I can't find it either!

Bobbi:D

Hello all,
We are on board too! My DH & I are celebrating our 20th anniversary, and our first ever cruise. We can't wait. Seriously considering booking a day room at the CS for use of the Atlantis. So many details, so little time!

Hmm, between the 3 of us, we have 7 people going. Wouldn't it be cool if we had the whole ship to ourselves?

My DH and I will be there!:wave2:
We are celebrating his birthday on the cruise and then spending a week at WDW.
I don't know about you but I can't wait! Anyone else started packing yet?

We're using DVC points for this cruise, and we had to buy cruise insurance before the "penalty period" which was 60 days out. I'm so glad that we're under the 60 day mark now!

I haven't begun packing for this trip yet. We are celebrating DH's 60th birthday on this cruise, and I'm thinking about having a surprise package delivered to our room.

DH wants to spend the day in Nassau on the ship going on the bridge tour and just having a day in port instead of at sea. I'm probably going to go on a snorkeling excursion there.

Bobbi:boat:

PS I was just reading that you can book excursions 60 days out. Has anyone done this?

We haven't booked any excursions yet because we can't decide what to do. I was in Nassau once before and I was thoroughly underwhelmed. My BF and DS have never been, so they'll probably want to walk around a bit. I haven't read the best reviews of stuff in Nassau, so we'll probably wing it. I know they want to snorkel, etc. on CC so we'll stick to that...if we can ever sit down and figure it out.

Well, I just booked the Catamaran Sail and Reef Snorkeling in Nassau for myself. We've been to Nassau before, both for a land vacation and as a port day, so we've seen some of the sights. I'm a history buff and I like birds, the "marching flamingos" made me laugh and roll my eyes, really. If DH would have been at all interested we would booked the CS like mmfan is considering. I would love to see and use the Atlantis facilities, but CC will be the special treat for us on this cruise.

I bought some silver jewlery on our first visit to Nassau, and I've been happy with it but on this trip, I am determined to stay out of shops!

I'd love to see those marching flamingos. I've always thought flamingos were cool in a really campy tacky way. Of course, the rest of my bunch would rather stick forks in their eyes than go see them so I'm out of luck.

I looked into a Comfort Suite rates for Atlantis because I saw a lot of people posting that they booked a day room, but the rates were something like $175...rates at Atlantis were almost double that, so I don't think that's in the cards.

I hope the catamaran and snorkeling works out good for you!

We are first time cruisers and can't wait to set sail! Our party includes me, my DH, our DS (age 11), our DD (age 6), my sister and her family (DH, DS-age 7, DD-age 4) and my mom & stepdad who have both cruised before. Has anyone received their official DCL documents yet? We booked our cruise through a separate travel agent and have only received the final statement to indicate no balance remaining. Another question--what is appropriate for the children to wear to dinner? Can the boys wear nice shorts/polo shirts that are appropriate for church?

Looking forward to seeing and experiencing all of the Disney magic!::MinnieMo

Woohoo! 17 of us now!

Edited to add: Nope, no docs yet. :(

Edited again: I think I need to go back to elementary school...there's 19!

I did get the shore excursion confirmation, but that's it so far! DH watched the DCL show on the travel channel and now he's psyched too!

Bobbi:D

We still haven't picked any shore exursions (ugh). The only one that my DS really wanted to do was the Junkanoo Jam and now apparently it's cancelled because we leave Nassau early.

I just want vacation to be here already!

Thanks Sweetangel for sending me the link to this thread. :wave2:

We will be there. :bounce:

It will me, dh, ds (age 4), ds (age 1), my MIL, and my Mom.

We are so excited. This is my first Disney cruise. I can't wait.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Can you all BELEIVE we are almost there?!?! :crazy:

I haven't put anything in a suitcase yet but the season is defintely changing here in New Mexico so I have started putting summer clothes aside for the trip. My DH doesn't know yet, but I purchased coordinated Disney shirts for embarkation day.

We have the REAS package booked but no excursions. I just want to go to the straw market and Senior Frogs in Nassau and then get back on the ship. All of the creepy Nassau posts have me nervous about going into town at all but I will try to be brave!

Is it time to decide where and when we meet? :wave2: I vote lime-green hawaiian lei's so we will know each other (saw that idea on the boards).

::yes:: I think I will wear my lime green sweater to work tomorrow just to make the day go more quickly! ::yes::

I'd like to meet and say hi! I'll look around for lime green leis, maybe because it's October, they'll be easy to find because of Halloween costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter