November 11, 2004 -- Anyone?

Maybe they are packing...

I wish they were here to help with my ever-increasing to-do list. Triple Yikes!:hyper2:

Thanks for keeping this thread going and for getting things organized for us! Have a great time at AKL and we'll see you in a week! :bounce:

Thanks Nancy!

Would you believe I still haven't started packing? I'm going to be hating myself on Saturday!!

Sorry I'm late to the party.

It will be me(40), DW ( having a birthday on that Friday), DD ( 4 months- we picked her up on the cruise last year:) ), and the in-laws belatedly celebrating their 50th ,a gift from us. Funny, they weren't so interested in going when we first asked, but now they have a granddaughter going......

We are somewhere on the starboard of deck 7, the inlaws up front on 6.

I don't have leis but if it helps I have long hair, beard, glasses and will be hanging with a tall blond holding a small, getting blonder baby.

Haven't started packing yet, probably Sunday.

Well, this is it for me! I'll be leaving the airport in what, 13 hours? Have to be up by 3 a.m. to leave by 4 a.m. Ugh.

Hope to see all of you next Thursday!

We leave in a couple of hours. Hope to see you guys on the cruise. I am soooooooooooo excited!! :bounce:

Okay, so where was everybody? I met BabyBird, but that's it!

Hope everyone had a blast. We booked for 2006 while on board. Yay!

We looked for you all at the Sail-away party!

Yes, it was a great cruise. Sorry to have missed you all.

Bobbi:D

Anybody remember the name of the scary black and white ship we were docked across from in Nassau? The one that didn't have a gangway, just stairs leading down to the dock? I want to say Crown Empress or something like that....

Joe says it was the Royal Empress or something like that.

WDW was sad without you all. Joe misses his Dive Buddy.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter