November to Remember: W.I.S.H November 2022

For Veterans Day, every student in my school, about 1,000, made beautiful thank you cards for Veterans which be delivered today.

Tonight, is my DD’s 25th birthday party. There’s a beautiful outdoor space at the venue but unfortunately we won’t be able to use it because of the impending storm.
I know you all will have a great party, no matter the weather ❤️

Hooray for the weekend!!!

Weighed in for WW yesterday-gained 1.6lbs on our Disney trip, which is not too bad all things considered. Get that off before thanksgiving and I will be thrilled!

I stayed home this morning and caught up with everything-the house, the sheets, the laundry…still working on wrapping up the laundry but I got a ton accomplished!

DD and I have hair appointments, I am done I am sitting watching DD get color done-$$$$$$-ahhhhh it’s good she’s our last kid at home LOL! I got a basic cut, as always.

Tonight DD is doing a fundraiser night with her cousins -laser tag and bowling and sleeping over withe them-they are all excited!!

Tomorrow we are heading to DE with DHs parents for the day-heading to a farmers market they used to go to when DH was a baby. We go once and year and we all look forward to it so excited for that!

Everyone enjoy their Friday!

The party was wonderful. Some of her friends who attended went to school with her, and seeing them all grown up was emotional. Yes I cried. Some didn’t make it due to the storm, but those very important to her were there.

Feeling a bit tipsy still, so I will post Saturday’s post tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone…

Social Saturday: This or That?

1. dog or cat?
2. wine or beer?
3. coffee or tea?
4. ocean or lake?
5. Netflix or Hulu?
6. flower arrangement or fruit basket?
7. June or December?
8. crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
9. chocolate or vanilla?
10. sweet or savory?

1. dog or cat?
2. wine or beer?
3. coffee or tea?
4. ocean or lake?
5. Netflix or Hulu?
7. June or December?
9. chocolate or vanilla?
10. sweet or savory?
1. dog
2. wine
3. coffee
4. ocean
5. Netflix
6. flower arrangement
7. June
8. smooth peanut butter
9. chocolate
10. sweet

1. dog or cat?
2. wine or beer?
3. coffee or tea?
4. ocean or lake?
5. Netflix or Hulu?
7. June or December?
9. chocolate or vanilla?
10. sweet or savory?

MOTIVATION MONDAY
Screenshot_20221113_164541_Chrome.jpg

Let's be eachothers biggest cheerleaders (not that it needed to be said) and get through this week with enthusiasm! It's getting cold, it's getting dark so let's keep it light.

We all will accomplish great things this week on our journeys of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness!

Even if those great things are as simple as not punching anyone else in the nose

MOTIVATION MONDAY
View attachment 718509

Let's be eachothers biggest cheerleaders (not that it needed to be said) and get through this week with enthusiasm! It's getting cold, it's getting dark so let's keep it light.

We all will accomplish great things this week on our journeys of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness!

Even if those great things are as simple as not punching anyone else in the nose
I can’t make any promises, but I will do my best!

Working from home does support not punching people, so I can commit to that!

Getting caught up from the weekend, in which I did next to nothing. My big accomplishment Friday was moving from the bed to the sofa... I didn't feel sick but certainly did need a down day. Saturday I did some household things. Sunday I went to the Nursery to make my wreath, and I absolutely love it! It is so, so pretty. Then it was a trip to the hardware store and to the grocery store, but that is all.

So very few steps over the long weekend and no exercise minutes. Need to get back at it today... it is now just 18 days until vacation, and next week it is Thanksgiving!

DD and I have hair appointments, I am done I am sitting watching DD get color done-$$$$$$-ahhhhh it’s good she’s our last kid at home LOL! I got a basic cut, as always.
DD wants her dyed. We had a consult at a place on Saturday and it was going to cost $250. She just wants the ends blonde. I get mine colored but I go to someone who is on her own and not in a salon so it is much cheaper. DD does not like how she does her hair. Looking around at other places this week.
1. dog or cat?
2. wine or beer?
3. coffee or tea?
4. ocean or lake?
5. Netflix or Hulu?
7. June or December?
9. chocolate or vanilla?
10. sweet or savory?

1. If I have to choose it would be a dog but not a fan of either.
2. neither. I don't drink.
3. I would say Tea but only on very occasional. I don't care for hot drinks
4. Ocean
5. Netflix
6. Both depending on the occasion. I still have the one my friends got last year when my grandma passed away and I like the fruit ones at parties.
7. Hmmm another tough one. I will say June because I hate the cold. I do like December for Christmas though
8. Smooth
9. If we are talking ice cream it is vanilla.
10. I am going to say more sweet.

TOPIC TUESDAY
Screenshot_20221114_140856_Chrome.jpg
I think some of these are absolutely hysterical so let's share some...with a theme.

Tell me you are on a wellness journey without telling me you're on a wellness journey!

I am on a text chain with co-workers, it's sole purpose is to share soup recipes.

True statement right there.

Wish me luck today. I am trying to get DD Taylor Swift tickets that go on sale (pre-sale) today. I also need them to not be over priced since we have to travel to get to one. This will be a Christmas gift for DD so if I get them I have to play it of for a month that I wasn't able to get them. She has been looking forward to this since shortly before the pandemic. This is by far her favorite singer. This will be her first concert too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter