October is here!!! A Semi-live TR!!! Our Oct 7-14 trip to the world!

I totally agree last night was horrible at DTD! We were their the Saturday Night before & it wasn't even close to that bad. At least we were really only there for the movies (we did some shopping pre moving around 4:30PM pre horrible crowds) but leaving post the movie around 9PM was wall to wall! We wanted to just get out of there!

How did I miss this semi-live TR???? I'm all caught up. I'm glad to read the One Man's Dream is still open, keeping my fingers crossed it is still open when we go next month!

I'm surprised to read about the crowds (not too surprised by the heat...I grew up in Florida so used to that!) Hope you and your DD have a great remaining trip!!

As we were waiting...I heard some CM's talking. I was semi paying attention in my pre-caffeinated state when I heard someone mention Toy Story Mania. My ears perked up, because, that was where we planned on heading at RD. So I said, "excuse me, what were you saying about TSMM?" And the lovely CM said, "It's down right now and we aren't sure when it will be opening for the day". Inside I was screaming "***???? *&^^ We got up at 6:00AM to try to get in multiple rides on TSMM and it's DOWN??? We busted our butts to get here for nothing? And TSMM is practically the ONLY reason we came to DHS at all???"

How super annoying! :scared1: Glad you got past it, but still! Of course, I *still* haven't done TSMM, since we did skip DHS on our last trip (and I think the lines were just too scary long on our first trip, and we were more focused on Jedi Training Academy, anyhow).

And then what did I eat? Kids chicken fingers and fries lol DD got a cesar salad lol.

You are just such the gourmet! :lmao:

Here's a little flashback for ya.
My best friend and I went in 1987. Even then I knew about the UOG (although I probably borrowed it from the Library instead of buying it).
The instructions for getting a table in Epcot where thus: Get to the park before opening. Ride SE (No TT or Soarin' yet). Immediately after riding, before you exit you'll see some computer screens. (I think they would let you "face to face" speak with a CM, but I don't remember) Make your dinner reservations there.
We did. Ate at Coral Reef right by a "window" into the aquarium. It was awesome.

Had to comment on this because it is what made me catch Disney fever in the first place! I was also at Epcot in 1987, my mom and I went down for my boyfriends ( later to be x-husband's) graduation from Navy boot camp. We were able to pick one park to go to for a day and we picked Epcot. Rode SE and did the "video chat" to make reservations at Coral Reef!!! I thought it was the coolest thing ever. 27 years later I finally got to go back!

We wanted to just get out of there!

Yeah it was pretty nuts. We still had fun, and did what we wanted to...but everything just took longer than expected...which is always kind of frustrating when you only have so much Disney time!

I'm surprised to read about the crowds

Yeah...I was really surprised by them too!!

we were more focused on Jedi Training Academy, anyhow

I don't think they even had that on when we were there!! DHS...really...good thing it's getting an update soon.

27 years later I finally got to go back!

Awesome! I do love Epcot...though I wished that DD had more patience for the countries...sigh...more on that later!

Day 4 Animal Kingdom

I'm wiped...but want to do some quick Day 4 and 5 updates. I will post pics when I get home...wifi is a bit slow here at POFQ...ok for text but slow for images it seems.

Anyway...Day 4 was our AK day. We got up at 7am, ate breakfast in the room (cocoa pebbles for me, more little bites for DD) and.....Waited a long time for a AK bus...I was a bit annoyed because one pulled up and stopped well short of where everyone there expected it to...so really the people who got to the bus stop last got all the seats...and those of us who waited longest...stood..but oh well. Bygones.

The bag checked us quickly and let us through before 9, but then held us at the tree of life until 8:55am.

At 8:55am...the hoards decended on Africa and raced towards the safaris where we were headed. Seriously felt like the running of the bulls. I think a lot of people have figured out the importance of RD. Anyway....got there pretty quick and got in line. It moved quickly and we were on the ride in about 10 mins. So pretty good ...but I really think that RD gives you ONE maybe TWO good rides with minimal wait..but that is it...well for this crowd level anyway.

The great news was that it was early and not too hot yet, so the animals were out and active. We saw lots of giraffes and hippos and cheetahs and lions. The ostriches were very funny too.

After safaris did pagani trail, then looking around before ADR for Tusker house. Tusker house was great. The food was really good.
Great breakfast and characters. Even though sever said characters wouldn't be out for a while DD didn't eat much because she was worried about leaving the table and missing them.

After breakfast, FP to do safaris again, saw more zebras and rhino this time. After our second go on the Safari's, we hit up
bugs life, then adventurer outpost where we had a great interaction with Mickey and Minnie - though I'm certainly glad we had a FP for it and didn't wait the posted stand-by time of 45 minutes.

We walked around some more...did some more animal viewing and had a rest at Starbucks before our FP for Lion King. What a cool show!! I loved this show...the layout of the theatre was really neat and there were no bad seats. DD I'm pretty sure loved it too.

After that, although we didn't accomplish all that much, we were wiped and decided to head back to POFQ for some pool time.

Later we had our ADR for Raglan Road. We wanted to take the boat but there was quite a line for it so we opted for the bus to Disney Springs. Then we got on a boat over the West side because we hadn't explored that area yet. I was sad that the magic shop is gone that used to be there. My kids used to love that....sad.

Anyway...we got to Raglan Road a little early and asked if there was any chance of being seated early. We got in about 15 mins before our 6:45ADR which was pretty great given the crowd level.

I ended up going with the Dalkey duo and a really yummy rum drink with blueberry and something honey? and a tomato salad. DD had the crispy shrimp and chips. Then we split the apple cobbler for dessert. Everything was awesome and we had fun watching the irish dancers. Then even DD got up and danced with them at the end!!

On the way out of Disney Springs we checked out the Design A T shop and decided to get our own t-shirts. Unfortunately...by the time we did them up and paid...they told them it would be another 45 mins before they were ready...ugh...we were already wiped...but we looked around in Basin and got some cool bath stuff...I got some lip balm and solid perfume as well. Then we sat around a bit and people watched before picking up our shirts and heading to the boat. Waited a bit for a boat...and met some really nice people from Connecticut that we chatted with. I just love how friendly people are at Disney and how easy it is to just strike up a conversation with people...I would never do that at home lol.

Anyway...Day 5, Epcot coming soon...but for now..I'm wiped out :)

Sounds like another full day! It's amazing how exhausting WDW trips can be, isn't it? :rotfl:

Look forward to hearing about your day at EPCOT! Sleep well!

Here goes...Day 5 - Epcot!! (DD is just getting ready for our last day here - going to MK)

We got up early (again...7am) to try to be on an early bus to Epcot. Didn't have to wait long - maybe 10 mins.

We got there and they didn't wait long before letting us into the entrance area....I looked around for that engraving that my mom and I did in 1990...but didn't really have time to find it...wanted to beat the hoards...Luckily - we had a FP for Soarin'...so while everyone else beat it over there, we strolled over to Nemo. We got there and were the FIRST people on the ride!! How cool was that!! And when we were done, our plan had been to do Turtle Talk with crush but it didn't start for another 20 minutes. We asked the CM if we had to go outside to ride Nemo again, and they let us in a secret back way and got in again! Since no one was waiting, they let us do that twice...so we rode Nemo 3 times. DD was in heaven. After that it was time for Turtle talk. DD got to ask a question - what do turtles eat? Good one!! Green stuff they said, so their shells are green.

After we had our fill of the seas...we strolled over to the Land!!! I love this ride!! DD had no clue what it was but enjoyed it I think once we got on! Then of course we had to go see my favourite purple guy,
Figment!! Rode on that after a bit of a wait...then our FP for spaceship earth!! I loved this ride. Thanks to @Elevationist for clearing up my fear that Mission Space and Spaceship Earth were two different things! I hadn't been on this in years...but I'm so glad I did it!! What a cool ride. DD loved it too!!

Next up we had a FP for character spot. This was fun - but in hindsight if I had known what characters would have been here I may not have done this because we had already met Mickey and Minnie and Pluto at Tusker House....I really wish that they did more character meals with the hard to see characters....because I hate lining up for hours to see them...ugh. Anyway...after that we went in search of food. I had visions of Food and Wine snacks for lunch...but DD wasn't having it...she was starving already. We hit up the bakery at France. I had a brie and apple sandwich which was pretty good and DD went with a chocolate croissant ...not a great lunch but what can you do. After lunch, Aurora was just about to appear outside...and so there was a long line already...but DD wanted to get in it. So get in it we did.

Waited about 30 mins and got a great signature and hug from Aurora. Then off we went to our Soarin' FP...love this ride - especially the orange grove part.

We decided it was break time after this. Hit up Starbucks for a "you are here" mug for a friend who collects them...and then hoofed it back to the bus back to POFQ.

Got back to POFQ for some pool time - pretty much passed out on a chair between cool off dips in the pool...heaven!!

I could have stayed there all night...but there were countries to see and food to eat back at Epcot. So off we went...back on to Epcot.

DD wanted to see Jasmine...got in line just in time before they cut if off. Phew!! But man. Slowest Line EVER...

DD was a trooper though...finally got to see Jasmine and Alladin after almost an hour in line. But this felt special because apparently they are hard to catch.

I'll leave it there for now because must get ready to go.....I'll finish off our Epcot day later!!

Always happy to help! :cutie: Thank you for all the live reporting, it sounds like ya'll are having an AMAZING time!!! I hope you'll be coming back with lots of photos for us!!

Had to comment on this because it is what made me catch Disney fever in the first place! I was also at Epcot in 1987, my mom and I went down for my boyfriends ( later to be x-husband's) graduation from Navy boot camp. We were able to pick one park to go to for a day and we picked Epcot. Rode SE and did the "video chat" to make reservations at Coral Reef!!! I thought it was the coolest thing ever. 27 years later I finally got to go back!

27 years! Whoo! And I thought I spread out my visits!
So it was video chat. I just couldn't remember for sure.

Waited a long time for a AK bus...I was a bit annoyed because one pulled up and stopped well short of where everyone there expected it to...so really the people who got to the bus stop last got all the seats...and those of us who waited longest...stood..but oh well.

No fair!
And of course all those people patiently waited while the ones who'd been waiting longest boarded first... NOT!

At 8:55am...the hoards decended on Africa

That sounds so... epic!

I think a lot of people have figured out the importance of RD.

True. But the majority still come later.

The great news was that it was early and not too hot yet, so the animals were out and active. We saw lots of giraffes and hippos and cheetahs and lions. The ostriches were very funny too.

Nice!

After our second go on the Safari's, we hit up bugs life

An attraction that I have yet to see.
May never, too.

though I'm certainly glad we had a FP for it and didn't wait the posted stand-by time of 45 minutes.

:faint: Nope. Nope. Nope. I'll wait five minutes for a character meet... maybe.

I was sad that the magic shop is gone that used to be there.

Ditto. I loved that little shop! I even bought some magic tricks there.
For me, that (at the time... things are different now, I'm sure) was the only reason to go to DTD.

I ended up going with the Dalkey duo and a really yummy rum drink with blueberry and something honey? and a tomato salad. DD had the crispy shrimp and chips. Then we split the apple cobbler for dessert. Everything was awesome and we had fun watching the irish dancers.

I've heard such good things about Raglan Road.
Glad you guys enjoyed it so much!

Then even DD got up and danced with them at the end!!

no way! That's great!

On the way out of Disney Springs we checked out the Design A T shop and decided to get our own t-shirts. Unfortunately...by the time we did them up and paid...they told them it would be another 45 mins before they were ready

I really don't know the answer to this, but... couldn't they ship them to your resort like they do in the parks?

I just love how friendly people are at Disney and how easy it is to just strike up a conversation with people...I would never do that at home lol.

::yes::

I looked around for that engraving that my mom and I did in 1990...but didn't really have time to find it...

Too bad. Have you seen it since?

we had a FP for Soarin'...so while everyone else beat it over there, we strolled over to Nemo.

Nice. That's why I like the new FP system, right there.

We got there and were the FIRST people on the ride!! How cool was that!!

We asked the CM if we had to go outside to ride Nemo again, and they let us in a secret back way and got in again! Since no one was waiting, they let us do that twice...so we rode Nemo 3 times.

:laughing: Nemo is not as popular as they thought it would be.
But good for you guys to be able to ride as much as you wanted!

I loved this ride. Thanks to @Elevationist for clearing up my fear that Mission Space and Spaceship Earth were two different things!

I'm glad she did. They are most definitely very different!

Then off we went to our Soarin' FP...love this ride - especially the orange grove part.

::yes:: Annnnnd.... inhale!

Hit up Starbucks for a "you are here" mug for a friend who collects them

Never heard of those. Ceramic mug? Or travel mug?

Got back to POFQ for some pool time - pretty much passed out on a chair between cool off dips in the pool...heaven!!

:laughing:

DD was a trooper though...finally got to see Jasmine and Alladin after almost an hour in line.

:faint:

I hope you'll be coming back with lots of photos for us!!

You bet! It may take a while to post..as I really detest photobucket and haven't figured out any other way yet...but I will get some up at some point for sure lol

while the ones who'd been waiting longest boarded first... NOT!

Oh course...NOT lol

An attraction that I have yet to see.

Bug's life is pretty fun actually. Especially when you are with kids who don't remember it or have never been...I won't spoil it in case you do go lol

For me, that (at the time... things are different now, I'm sure) was the only reason to go to DTD.

I know...sigh. I did like the Basin store and some other neat stuff but...yeah miss the magic shop too. I guess I will have to go back to Vegas for that lol.

I've heard such good things about Raglan Road.

It is really good. Definitely a keeper...and reason to go to Disney Springs lol

couldn't they ship them to your resort like they do in the parks?

You know, I didn't even think to ask that...and the CM didn't suggest it...so...who knows...

Have you seen it since?

Yeah I saw it the last time I went to Epcot before this trip maybe...5 years ago? It was still there and pretty neat to see. I have to dig up a picture of it...I'm sure I have one somewhere.

They are most definitely very different!

Yes for sure. No barf bags needed on Spaceship earth lol.

Never heard of those. Ceramic mug? Or travel mug?

Yup...they used to just have city names on them and people collected them then - ceramic mugs at Starbucks that is. And then of course...they started the new "you are here" series...so even people who had collections of the old city mugs...now want all those too...they're not greedy at all that Starbucks lol

Enjoy your MK day!

Thanks!! Gonna try to finish up the Epcot day report now :))

Day 5 Epcot continued

So where was I. Oh yeah...after what seemed like eons...we finally met Jasmine and Aladdin. It was a good interaction and at least it didn't feel to rushed after waiting soooo long. I texted my DH while in line complaining about the wait instead of complaining to my DD lol. I kept saying "are you sure you want to wait in this?" and she did. And my DH reminded me that this trip was for her lol. Sigh. Yeah I know lol. Anyway...moving on...

We were now pretty hungry....I had visions of strolling around and trying different food and drinks...from Food and Wine...DD had other ideas. Sigh. Once again...it got to that point where she was starving and didn't care what she ate...but nothing we passed at food and wine appealed to her...sigh. We got to Italy, where she would normally have liked the tortellini...but...she wanted a pretzel instead. At this point I caved...what the heck..not the worst dinner in the world. So she had that. And while I searched for something for me to eat...we came apon the Karamel Kuche store in Germany. Which really I can't walk past and not go in. So I got a blood orange caramel. YUM!! So I had dessert first. Don't judge.

Next up, DD wanted apple Strudel from Germany. Again..not the best dinner...pretzel and apple strudel..but could have been worse. At least there was some fruit in it. So she had that and I had a few bites...so far she was doing better than I...with a caramel and some bites of apple strudel. Oh I did forget to mention - in case anyone wanted to know what else I got from food and wine - earlier I tried the Frozen Smores. I wasn't really sure what to expect...if it was a dessert or drink...it was a drink lol. Kind of like a chocolate slushy with marshmallows and chocolate in it!! It tasted good...but had a bit of a weird texture. It was refreshing though.

Anyway... back to after apple strudel. DD was full...but I still wanted more food so we walked over to Japan. I got some shrimp tempura sushi which was delish. I could have eaten a few more orders lol. We walked on a bit further and in China I got the
roasted duck bun I think it was called? and happy peach drink, which had mango juice and some kind of rum and other liqueur in it...yum!! Again...there were a few other foods and drinks I had my eye on but...DD wasn't having the walking around anymore and also...the lines were a bit long at most of the food and wine booths. Anyway...by this point I was not hungry anymore. We walked back to Japan because I had never been in the shop and had heard so much about it.

What a cool shop!! We saw lots of neat things...could have brought home loads of souveniers...but...probably don't have room in the luggage so...we ended up getting some Pocky candy. They had some neat flavours that I've never seen at home. DD got chocolate banana and I got lemon.

After that we had heard that Winnie the Pooh was around so we headed back to Uk to see Winnie the Pooh and tigger. They were kind of hidden away in a little alcove behind the UK pavillion...so the good news was that the line was short...because it was not easy to find. AND we even...got to listen to an English cover band while we waited!! That was a nice surprise. They played some great tunes...well great for the parents in line lol.

After that, we went to look for a spot for the illuminations show...got to hear the end of Jesse's girl at Eat to the Beat!!

Then...found a spot for the parade in front of Canada!! How perfect!! We...chatted with some people from Home about thanksgiving and how the Canadian CM's were celebrating! That was really fun. They told us about how one of the Canadian managers cooked up a turkey dinner and had a big pot luck and all the Canadian CM's took turns going over there for some turkey. I think my DD wants to work there one day!

Illuminations was really fun. I love that they have so many barges and you can see from all around the lake. When it was almost over, we started making our way to the exit. A bus was there when we arrived at the stop but it was way too crowded so we had to wait for the next one. It was about 10 minutes and we were on our way. The end of a great Epcot day.

In a perfect world, I would like to have two days or more to devote to each park...but especially Epcot because I could spend a whole day just in world showcase really checking out each country properly. We barely skimmed them this time...and didn't even watch any of the movies or anything...there just isn't enough time (or energy) to do it all in one day. ONE DAY (you know, when I win the lottery) I'd love to stay for two whole weeks on Disney property. I'd like to think at least then you could enjoy each park without feeling so exhausted each day...and no pressure to do so much each day...and have pool time...and waterpark time and gasp...even maybe a non-park day or two thrown in (or some time to go see the competition for a day lol)

But Epcot was awesome....

Now on to our last day at MK....

Sounds like a really awesome, crazy fun trip! I'm all caught up and just loved reading about all the adventures you had. Looking forward to all the pictures you'll share. Sorry I am having such a hard time making it here more often. So much work!!!

Woohoo! Finally caught up on your trip and loving your live updates. Glad you're having fun. I totally get the food plans vs. reality thing, especially with a tween girl. They are so quick to go from not hungry to "staaaarving" and boy are they cranky when they're hungry! Can't wait to see your pics, especially of POFQ - never been there but it's on my list.

Day 6 Last day - Magic Kingdom

Today was our last park day :(. We set the alarm for 7:00am again. Man was I tired...I mean...I woke up pretty quick and was thrilled to still be at Disney...but...5 days in a row of early wake ups and all day walking...does tire the body out!! Especially the feet. I don't think my feet will recover for several days. And then when you are so tired and you say to your kid "time to get up and go to Magic Kingdom" and they say "do I HAVE to get up now?" It is soooo tempting to just say "F&^% this rope drop business" and roll over and go back to sleep for a few hours lol. But then....your rational mind kicks in and starts racing..."but if we want to have any chance of riding our favourite rides more than once today...this is IT. Let's GO" So I try to get DD up as nicely as possible lol and get her dressed and fed without being a drill sargeant lol. Luckly we had some cereal left in the room and little debbies lol. BTW I guess I had a hard time seeing the quantities of things I was ordering on Garden Grocer...because while I could have used more bottled water...I got way too much cereal and granola bars. So much so that I'm leaving it for the mousekeeping (along with a note and some cash of course :))

Anyway...finally got DD up and hoofed it to the MK bus stop....where there were already a good 20 people waiting. This time...I was not going to be had. We stood our ground...right in the middle of the bus stop - prepared for whichever end the bus should stop at. In about 5 minutes a MK bus pulls up and it was at the front of the stop which was what most people predicted but luckily we still managed to get seats on the bus, and we were off.

Got to MK about 8:30am, perfect. Just about 10 minutes to get through bag check and tapstiles before the welcome show. The welcome show was cute as always, but no train!! The train is being refurbished until sometime in November! I was hoping to ride it too!! Oh well.

Anyway...after the show, running of the bulls again!! But most people were off to 7DMT...but thankfully...not us!! We decided our RD ride would be Peter Pan. This is a favourite of both DD and I and so far we had only ridden it with a FP and hadn't seen the new queue, so we decided to make that our first ride. I'm so glad we did that. I love the new queue - though thankful that we did it first and did not spend an hour waiting in it!!

After that, we decided to do Winnie the Pooh, as lines tend to get long for that too. Next up, meet Ariel. Ever since DD got her autograph book, she has been really into the characters. It's fun for her...but....means a lot of waiting around...but..oh well. At least the line for Ariel was not too bad in the morning. I liked her grotto too.

After meeting Ariel we decided to ride the ride while we were there which was fun as always. After I have been on a ride a few times, I actually like it better because I start to notice all the little details and things that you miss the first couple of times. Disney is so awesome with the details.

Next up, we heard that Gaston would be coming out and he is a fun meet or so we heard. A line was already forming but was not too long so we got in it. While we were waiting I decided to try the Le Fou's Brew at Gaston's Tavern. I really liked it actually. I know some people find it too sweet...but I thought it was good. Butterbeer it ain't...but not bad anyway. I liked it better after the ice melted into it a bit and then it was less sweet. It was refreshing while we waited for Gaston too.

Gaston was pretty funny...he is kind of rude and snarky but in a funny way. There was a girl behind us who had heard that if you tell him you are stronger than he is he will sometimes challenge you in push ups...so she tried to get him to do it but he wouldn't. I wonder if they aren't allowed when there is a big line or maybe only certain Gason's do it...I have no idea...but it was funny watching her try anyway.

Next we hit up Haunted mansion one more time. Love this ride. Was sad that it was probably the last time on the trip. I wanted to ride the riverboat next but we just missed it leaving. We went to see how bad the line was for Jungle Cruise but it was 40 minutes so we opted for the Tiki Room instead as we actually had never seen this. It was surprisingly cute I thought.

Next we had the coveted FP+ for Anna and Elsa that I stayed up to midnight on my girls' road trip in August for lol. This was a lot of fun and DD was thrilled with her autographs and interactions with these two. And I was worried it would take too long because we had an ADR for lunch, but we were in and out in 10 minutes.

We had an early 11:45am ADR for lunch at BOG. We got there about 11:35 and got in line. This was...quite a long wait considering we had an ADR. I think it was almost a half hour of waiting outside before we got to place our orders. I know you can order online ahead of time, but I just didn't want to decide that 2 months out as well. We ended up both getting the kids grilled cheese with fries and the tomato soup. I love this place - the food, the atmosphere and everything. I do wish they would be a bit more flexible with the food substitutions though. The kids grilled cheese is supposed to come with green beans and tomato soup. They will let you sub fries for the green beans but not for the soup?? I don't get that. Ideally I wanted the grilled cheese with beans and fries...but no can do. Oh well. So grilled cheese with fries and soup that no one ate...oh well. We also had to get the masters' cupcake with the grey stuff and I also got the eclair. Both were delish!!

After lunch, we had a FP for Buzz Lightyear...and then, you guessed it...People mover again lol. Then we had a FP for Peter Pan so we went back and did that. After that we decided to do Philharmagic for a little break from the heat. After that, we were just in time to go meet Tiana so that was a nice surprise. Again, I don't think a lot of people knew where to find this one because it was sort of hidden away and the line was short! Score!!

After that, we decided on another pseudo break in hall of Presidents. I found it funny that so many people recite the declaration in there with the movie. I guess they make you all memorize that in school or something? And the presidents too? So funny. I only know the recent ones being Canadian and all. But the movie was still interesting anyway :)

Next up, we headed back over to Tomorrowland. I had been told I needed to try the Cream cheese pretzel so try it we did! Yum!! I only wish you could get "half" a pretzel as we could not finish this thing. Oh well.

We decided to ride the Tomorrowland Speedway next. This time, I put my foot on the gas and DD steered. It was a little bumpy lol but fun nonetheless. Then we ......guess...took another ride on the Peoplemover. We were getting pretty tired by this point...but really didn't want to leave as it was our last day...for who knows how long at Disney. We went on Buzz one more time....then decided to take just one more walk around through Fantasyland. We went on Ariel again...and hit up Storybook treats for some sugar - DD had a Mike Wazowski cake pop and I had a Mummy one.

By this point, the Halloween party people had been let in and it was really busy. We checked lines at Haunted Mansion (35 mins) and Jungle Cruise (40 mins) and decided our last ride of the day would be....Small World...with a 15 minute wait. It seemed longer. Oh well...a good last ride ...you know...to remember MK with the song stuck in your head.

We cruised through a few shops on our way out..I was looking for a Peoplemover pin since you know...we rode it so many times...but never found one lol. We ended up getting snagged to do a survey about our dining choices on the way out...it was a bit longer than expected. Oh well. Got to the bus stop and had to run a bit to catch a bus that we saw at our stop and just made it! Phew!!!

Got back to POFQ and sadly...talked to the desk about check out and the ME - which we have to be on at 8:00am tomorrow...sadly. But it's not that early so I can live with that. We went for a quick swim...and then DD went to watch the movie outside - Toy Story...while I finished up packing our stuff...I had to sit on DD's suitcase to close it lol...but got it done...and hopefully can fit the rest of our last minute items in to my bag in the morning!!!

And that's all she wrote!!

There was a girl behind us who had heard that if you tell him you are stronger than he is he will sometimes challenge you in push ups...so she tried to get him to do it but he wouldn't. I wonder if they aren't allowed when there is a big line or maybe only certain Gason's do it...I have no idea...but it was funny watching her try anyway.
One of those things that happened a few times but not really supposed to and went viral.

I guess they make you all memorize that in school or something? And the presidents too?

Sounds like you had a great last day! It's so sad, I know, for trips to wrap up, but what a special time you were able to have with your daughter! I hope you were to savor every minute of it.

It was so great reading your "semi-live" report, it was like you were able to take us all with you. :thumbsup2

Wishing you safe travels home tomorrow!

Bug's life is pretty fun actually. Especially when you are with kids who don't remember it or have never been...I won't spoil it in case you do go lol

I just worry about the "sting" in the back. I don't need anything jabbing me in my back, thanks.

I guess I will have to go back to Vegas for that lol.

I did.... and it's just not the same.
No themeing and the clerk doesn't look like a magician, just a clerk.

Yeah I saw it the last time I went to Epcot before this trip maybe...5 years ago? It was still there and pretty neat to see. I have to dig up a picture of it...I'm sure I have one somewhere.

standing by.

Yes for sure. No barf bags needed on Spaceship earth lol.

Maybe a sleeping bag.

they're not greedy at all that Starbucks lol

Oh, no. Not at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter