Official 2016 5th Anniversary Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!

One more thing..
At packet pickup they put a pink band and a black band on me for the CTC.
After the run they gave me a pink CTC medal and the blue CTC medal. I really only needed the pink and I think I will give the blue to a charity.
But why both??
I was surprised as well. I assume that it was the new CTC rule. I initially believed that it allowed one of you "pink CTC" races or "kessel run races" to be used towards your blue CTC. As in if I ran Princess, Tink, and DL Half. The Princess would get me Pink at Tink and Blue at DL Half. It seems like that is not the case. Based on the rD website "for the first time, the same race can be used for multiple challenges!" This apparently means if you do a Pink CTC you get a bonus Blue Medal.

Unless someone has a better explanation?

Sadly, my Aunt and I took one PhotoPass picture together in front of the Castle before the start of the 5K and it has been lost. We have a couple of bad selfies, but no cute photo. Oh well!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter