******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING FREE DINING NEWS!!!

Here's what I have:

FD "will" drop Monday.

POR "is" included until Sept. 30th, but it's excluded for November and December.

Values and Moderates are getting Quick Service.

That's what I have. I will be away from this site for 2-3 hrs, but will be back by early afternoon.

ENJOY!!!

Thanks!

Here's what I have:

FD "will" drop Monday.

POR "is" included until Sept. 30th, but it's excluded for November and December.

That's what I have. I will be away from this site for 2-3 hrs, but will be back by early afternoon.

ENJOY!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We are thinking about doing a GG breakfast this trip. My concern with a PPO is will we be too full from breakfast to enjoy Soarin', TT, and Mission Space? I don't want full tummies becoming empty. What do you think?
Are there characters at GG breakfast?

Here's what I have:

FD "will" drop Monday.

ENJOY!!!

Hi Ron. Thanks for sharing. Can you let us know how you sourced this info? With so many rumours flying around it's hard to know whose info to trust, which is why everyone is banking on the info Black gives as he has historically been spot on with his info.

Here's what I have:

FD "will" drop Monday.

ENJOY!!!

Thank you so much. We appreciate you. Had already moved to Pop. Counting down to Sunday

Well if the rumors are true about POR and QS at mods, then boo, today is not a happy Friday. Just found out I have sesamoiditis as well and am not allowed on my feet (my DH is thrilled to be the primary caregiver to our 13 week old puppy now). Trying to see the silver linings today so at least I can be excited that I get to go to Disney again, even if it is going to cost me both my arms and legs :crutches::rotfl2:

Some beverage are also offered in Trenta. Those are also one snack credit and we take full advantage of it!

We do! They'll even give you an extra empty cup so you don't need to keep passing the cup back and forth.

Same! It's an excellent use of a credit, specially if you go for the venti.

I didn't even know about Trenta. :worship:

Well if the rumors are true about POR and QS at mods, then boo, today is not a happy Friday. Just found out I have sesamoiditis as well and am not allowed on my feet (my DH is thrilled to be the primary caregiver to our 13 week old puppy now). Trying to see the silver linings today so at least I can be excited that I get to go to Disney again, even if it is going to cost me both my arms and legs :crutches::rotfl2:

Remember your feet have sesamoiditis anyway, so really it's just your arms you will be losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter