Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Possible stupid question - does this run every night of the week? Is October 31st insanely crazy night to go. We will be there October 29-Nov 1.

No, not every night.......

It`s been years since we went on Halloween itself, but it wasn't as crazy as you would think.

Many locals go to their own events or with families, and if it`s a work night it`s not so bad. Friends were there on that night last year, and yes, it was still busy, but not as bad as previous nights they had gone.

No, not every night.......

It`s been years since we went on Halloween itself, but it wasn't as crazy as you would think.

Many locals go to their own events or with families, and if it`s a work night it`s not so bad. Friends were there on that night last year, and yes, it was still busy, but not as bad as previous nights they had gone.
Thanks! Also, I LOVE reading your trip reports! We have stayed at RPR about a dozen times, it is like home, but are considering SF for this trip and so glad for you your latest report.

Possible stupid question - does this run every night of the week? Is October 31st insanely crazy night to go. We will be there October 29-Nov 1.

I thought last year's halloween night was pretty busy. At chose to go Halloween week since we'd heard it's traditionally not too busy. I think last year broke the mold. Everyone was saying how busy it was compared to previous Halloweens. None of the lines were under an hour.

I read there were more crowds than usually at the end dates for hhn

Bill and Ted show was closing forever and it brought in larger crowds for the last week

I was tempted to return that last week just to see that show again

I thought last year's halloween night was pretty busy. At chose to go Halloween week since we'd heard it's traditionally not too busy. I think last year broke the mold. Everyone was saying how busy it was compared to previous Halloweens. None of the lines were under an hour.

Lol......one persons perception is always different isn’t it........

They usually go Saturdays as they’re local, and Oct 31st is their favourite night of them all.......huge Halloween fans in general.........

I think any genuine quiet times are gone now altogether.

Last year we went on Oct 29 (Sunday night) and the crowds were pretty big! Glad we had an HHN tour booked! The Bill & Ted show had huge crowds! We were in a crowd gridlock after the show! But it was very fun! Wouldn't stop me from returning! But I think if you go on a weekend or close to Halloween, I wouldn't do so without having a tour booked- you're guaranteed seeing every house!

It's looking like my son will have an extra day off around Columbus Day, and his grades are looking good. So, I think we might get to do HHN and do 4 days instead of 3!!!! I went ahead and added Thursday night. I didn't want the possibility of not being able to get a room for the extra night. I hope he's really getting this extra day. It would make the trip so much nicer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

It's looking like my son will have an extra day off around Columbus Day, and his grades are looking good. So, I think we might get to do HHN and do 4 days instead of 3!!!! I went ahead and added Thursday night. I didn't want the possibility of not being able to get a room for the extra night. I hope he's really getting this extra day. It would make the trip so much nicer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

WOOT !!

Adding another day will be great.

That Columbus day weekend will have crowds.
I've been hitting that weekend since 2006 or 7 and each year it becomes more popular.

Good that you already added the Thursday night stay now
Prices for rooms will start increasing in August.

I have seen some deals pop up for room rates when the hotels are trying to fill up the hotel.

Great news! Extra vacation days are always welcome!

We'll be there Columbus Day weekend as well!!

2008 Ad for Reflections of Fear

i-Zwr6GJJ-XL.jpg

I want to get tickets for the RIP tour on Oct 4. Those aren't out yet, right? When do they come out? Do I need a separate ticket for the HHN that night or does the VIP tour cover that too? I'm planning to book my hotel room for that night now and just want to be sure I shouldn't be doing anything else yet.

Jess

I want to get tickets for the RIP tour on Oct 4. Those aren't out yet, right? When do they come out? Do I need a separate ticket for the HHN that night or does the VIP tour cover that too? I'm planning to book my hotel room for that night now and just want to be sure I shouldn't be doing anything else yet.

Jess

I don't think they have started booking the RIP tours yet. They should be able to book very soon! You do need a separate HHN ticket for entrance to the park.

I don't think they have started booking the RIP tours yet. They should be able to book very soon! You do need a separate HHN ticket for entrance to the park.

Thanks! So I can, and probably should, get my HHN night tickets now....and then keep watchinng for the RIP tour to come out?

I didn't want to buy the HHN tickets only to find out that was included in the tour price.

Thanks again,
Jess

Thanks! So I can, and probably should, get my HHN night tickets now....and then keep watchinng for the RIP tour to come out?

I didn't want to buy the HHN tickets only to find out that was included in the tour price.

Thanks again,
Jess

Sure- you can buy the HHN ticket now. They have a promotion right now where if you buy a ticket, you get another night free (both must be Sunday-Friday nights)

Then yes- watch the website or the boards here to see when they release the tours for booking. We've done RIP tours the last two years and LOVED them! You're guaranteed to visit every house with no wait and have access to pre party appetizers and soft drinks and they are available all evening as well. They also have private cash bars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter